Cyber Smoke DLC Costume?

Which MK3 Cyber Ninja Skin Would You Rather Of Had?

• Total voters
I think Human Subzero wont be in the next one, either.
The next game very well could be Cyber subzero and Human smoke.

You are silly if you think that, NRS would never remove one of the most beloved characters. (They removed Scorpion in MK3 and it was a fail, they wont do it again) But if they do (very unlikely) then they are just retarded.

Yeah because just having a random Human Sub-Zero playable would be kind of silly.

No, silly is to remove Sub-Zero. Even if he is not cannon anymore (thanks CSZ...) he will be playable, because he is Sub-Zero, I know you hate him, but Sub-Zero wont and cannot be missing.

You are silly if you think that, NRS would never remove on of the most beloved characters. (They removed Scorpion in MK3 and it was a fail, they wont do it again) But if they do (very unlikely) then they are just retarded.

No, silly is to remove Sub-Zero. I know you hate him, but Sub-Zero wont and cannot be missing.

Fox if Stryker is still dead in the next MK yeah it's going to suck but I won't mind because it is part of the story. I hate Sub-Zero but even if I loved him I still think his human version isn't coming back (or at least for a while).

You are silly if you think that, NRS would never remove on of the most beloved characters. (They removed Scorpion in MK3 and it was a fail, they wont do it again) But if they do (very unlikely) then they are just retarded.

No, silly is to remove Sub-Zero. I know you hate him, but Sub-Zero wont and cannot be missing.

Well if they follow the new timeline they created, then it will be Robot Sub and Human Smoke.
I wouldn't like it, either.
But then again I didn't really want Sub-Zero a cyber anyways (although I main him now)

Fox if Stryker is still dead in the next MK yeah it's going to suck but I won't mind because it is part of the story. I hate Sub-Zero but even if I loved him I still think his human version isn't coming back.

Yes, he is, he is my favourite character, but that doesnt affect my point of view, I know he will be in MK10, its Sub-****ing-Zero, his fanbase and importance in MK is huge, Stryker is a cool character, but not many people will care if he dissapears.

It's kinda silly to think that he will be back at all in the next game because he is dead. Unless there is another Sub Zero brother.

Its kinda silly to think that people cant be revived in MK.... and more silly if you think that Sub-Zero, Smoke, Kabal, Kitana, Kung Lao, Jade, Liu Kang, Noob, Nightwolf wont be in MK10.

Believe me, if all that characters are missing in MK10, the sales will be low. if I buy MK is because I want SZ, Smoke, Kabal, Kitana, I dont want Frost, Jarek, Sareena, Tanya, Kai...

JC appeared from nowhere in MK3, when he was killed in MK2...

Yes, he is, he is my favourite character, but that doesnt affect my point of view, I know he will be in MK10, its Sub-****ing-Zero, his fanbase and importance in MK is huge, Stryker is a cool character, but not many people will care if he dissapears.

He's Cyber Sub-Zero now. I doubt even if they revive him he is going to be human again.

Raiden: Sub-Zero you're back!

Sub-Zero: Yeah and I'm not a robot anymore! Thanks!

Cyrax: :(

That would be pretty dumb :laugh:

Well if they follow the new timeline they created, then it will be Robot Sub and Human Smoke.
I wouldn't like it, either.
But then again I didn't really want Sub-Zero a cyber anyways (although I main him now)

Sub-Zero is dead anyway.When he is getting "saved" from the Netherrealm, they can bring him back as a human without any problems, the Cyber Outfit could become his Alt. Costume.

He's Cyber Sub-Zero now. I doubt even if they revive him he is going to be human again.

MK doesn't care much about logic, there are so many magic freaks, ALL fighters can be resurrected.....when the Elder Gods from Warner Brothers and Netherrealm Studios really wants someone back.

Last edited:

The most accurarte thing will be him revived as human. His soul is human.

Sub-Zero is dead anyway.When he is getting "saved" from the Netherrealm, they can bring him back as a human without any problems, the Cyber Outfit could become his Alt. Costume.

Thank you...

Well as far as the story is concerned all the characters who died should remain dead. But these characters could be playable in arcade and other modes. But giving them endings would be pointless though.

The most accurarte thing will be him revived as human. His soul is human.

Thank you...

Yes when Sub Zero comes back he will be human but I think he won't be in the next game unless they make him a secret character you unlock at the end of the game