Super Street Fighter IV

FlawlessVictory

Hey guys

Every since I bought the game, I've noticed that the matchmaking, or at least the availability of fighters online, is pretty lacking.

So if you play SSF4 on Xbox or PS3 (Playstation for me), feel free to put down your PSN ID here IF you play often, when you'd be available, and throw your mains in there too if you like.

I have SSF4 currently for the 360 and PS3. I haven't played it in maybe over a year. I let my brother borrow my 360 version so I'm only stuck with the ps3 version. I only played the ps3 version ONCE since I hate the PS3 pad for SSF4 and only own a arcade stick for the 360 which I usually use to play SF. While I hate using the ps3 pad on SSF4 I don't mind playing it if someone wants to play.

I have it on ps3. My username on this website says it all. I'm still learning the game so don't destroy me :)

I have SSF4 on PS3 and my PSN ID is Gurimmjaw. My mains are Akuma, Juri, and Fei Long. Mostly Akuma and Juri tho.

The reason the matchmaking is lacking because everyone basically gravitated to AE version.

i used to have SSF4 & i used to main Cammy, but i returned that piece of crap four days after i bought it.

I had the strangest craving to play SSF4 today.
But I drowned that thirst with MK9, baby.

My old mains were Dan, Seth, Akuma, and Ken.

It's pretty legitimate and I toss in both MK and SF. I don't plan on getting AE because it isn't worth much.

It's frustrating as hell at first, but you don't need a fightstick. I just adjusted the layout and it works pretty good now.

I bought SSF4 only for arcade mode and playing with my one friend. I despise how the game works. I'm tired or facing people who just shoryuken you whenever you jump

I bought SSF4 only for arcade mode and playing with my one friend. I despise how the game works. I'm tired or facing people who just shoryuken you whenever you jump

Play as Juri, she eats players like that alive using either her air dive kick or her taunt/counter dash.

Anyway, my PSN ID is RevzXVX and I play as Juri, Chun Li and Guile, sometimes Ryu). My main is Juri though. Hit me up if you want to play either SSF4AE (at least super, I dont have the original anymore) or MK9

So I know I'll never take this game hardcore but I gotta say, my best character USED to be Abel but it's all about Balrog now.

The dude doesn't even need his specials because his melee is so damn sweet. He has an awesome reach with his standing heavy punch so I can keep the pressure coming and if someone is using too many projectiles I'll use the EX version of his rushing jab.

I also use Cody because he has a nice array of tools. His ruffian kick is a great move to close in on your opponent.

And if someone spams I just use Akuma. Air hadoken > ground hadoken.

Shirayuki thank you from making me get back to using Dan. Just realized how fun he is to play with. All I need to do is take him online and pant the town *sunglasses* Pink :cool:

Shirayuki thank you from making me get back to using Dan. Just realized how fun he is to play with. All I need to do is take him online and pant the town *sunglasses* Pink :cool:

Nah son.

Color 2 all day.

Goku's outfit :laugh:

And hell yeah Dan is awesome! I love all his specials and his ultra 1 is hilarious!