Super Street Fighter IV

Fudge Akuma's English voice, Ryu's too.

I'm thinking of picking this game up again. Shira said if I did he'd post nudes of Vital, and I've never seen a black hole anywhere except for the Discovery channel. When I played I had a spam-tastic Akuma. I watch streams of this shit all the time and it does not look fun in the slightest since. And I mean at all. So I'll be using my main man Sagat. And maybe even Ibuki.

Tiger shot.

Tiger Shot.

Tiger shot.

Tiger shot.

Tiger knee.

Tiger shot.

Tiger shot.

Tiger shot.

Tiger SHIT.

Tiger shot.

You win :)

Yeah, Ibuki is harder to learn in this game like Kzaoo said.

If you want the true, secret King, main Hakan.

@Yung

What's wrong with T. Hawk's English voice?

I think his Japanese voice is horrible lol especially when he says Condor Spire.

CONDO SPIYA!

LMAO I remember playing on that stage at my friends house.

"oh shit!"

"What?"

"Rudy, how the **** did you get in the game?"

"What? Where?"

"That's you, in the background!"

"...**** you."

LMAO I remember playing on that stage at my friends house.

"oh shit!"

"What?"

"Rudy, how the **** did you get in the game?"

"What? Where?"

"That's you, in the background!"

"...**** you."

:rofl:

I get that all the time in mk9....
"Yo Jack"
"What?"
'Ermac kinda looks like you"
"How?"
"Big nose"
"... F*** you"
"I meant green eyes :rolleyes:"

What a dick lol

Who is Hakan again? Is that the oil guy

Anyway I doubt I will be getting this game. Played some Vanilla this morning and was reminded how much I hate it. The characters are lame and the gameplay is boring as all hell to me. Sorry fellas, but I'm stickin' to the MK's. Maybe UMvC3 too

Hakan is the oil guy.

The gameplay is much more hype to me than MK actually because of the pure reaction times and answering skills you need.

Ultra > X-Ray too

I beat a Rank B Dudley with Zangief today. Got the blood pumping...TO MY LOINS, OH! (Wonder if anyone gets the reference lol)

I like how in this game you don't need to learn crazy combos like in MK. You can get by with basic combos and good knowledge of the fundamentals of the game.

Also, the net-code isn't shit :)

Lol I still like MK9 more than SSF4 but this game has all my attention right now.

Saints Row

I just don't like it. I enjoy my long combos and there is a lot of shit in this game I'm not trying to face like Sagat's Tiger show, El Fuerte's ape shit antics & Cammy's everything. I want to pick up UMvC3. I'm going to go balls deep in it, getting a fight stick, upgraded in'ernets & rocking a Nemesis, Iron Fist & someone else (Shuma maybe) team no matter what.

AE has none of that except for the Cammy, BBBLP. El Fuerte is uncommon.

SSF4 has some scrubby people but not too much and AE just has PURE competition.

It's crazy. You get a good match 60% of the time. You get raped 35% of the time. And you fight a scrub 5% of the time.

My favorite stages are the South Africa Airfield and the East Asia Deserted Temple. East Asia more though because the music fits the stage perfectly imo.

I agree w/ Shira too; not saying that MK is bad or anything, but I can't play it online anymore because the lag frustrates me and I can't seem to time anything right. I still love the game though :love: I like long combos as much as the next guy (especially in UMVC3), but w/ AE (from what I've experienced so far) its more patience then anything. Its an fun change of pace.

I have no patience, SF is not for me lol. Though Third Strike looks pretty hot

Ask iVital how much patience I have in this game. I play 150% aggressively.

Patience is only required against zoning Akumas and stuff like that.

I'm on everyone's dick 24/7 with Cody and Zangief.

SF has that stereotype of being a chess match which is true. Doesn't mean you have to play it like a chess match though ;)