Super Street Fighter IV

Hey, hey, hey, Vital

Spoiler:
ghjk-2.gif

Also, if you guys are interested, you can watch both streams on one page here: http://tinyurl.com/92x5r9p

Think they are starting a Marvel exhibition there soon.

Top XBL Ibuki coming up soon; should be interesante.

Its from the Revelations tournament; Fanatiq was doing his usual promotion stuff :laugh:

Don't disrespect the top XBL players hombre :mad:

Damn, never mind, thats fray :rofl:

That shit was hella free :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's all tryin' hard trying to start a footsies war and he just get demolished.. :laugh:

Marshall confirmed jinx for Ibuki players lol.

At least we know why no one uses Ibuki anymore; random ultras too hard to land :laugh:

You know whats even worse? He was on one of the Canadian teams, and he was an anchor. Which means you're expected to win at least one match for your team.

Plus him getting bodied means that both Canadian teams went 0-10.... that sucks lol.

But you still can't get bodied that bad though; at least win one for Canada lol.

I can't even agree with you b/c we weren't able to see their other secondary characters :rofl:

That's hella embarrassing, Team Canada couldn't put up one win on their home turf man.. Canada is free now. We probably can 2 man team all of Canada :rolleyes:

I'm game, as long as you buy the tickets. You gotta play ChiRithy though; I want none of that lol.

My F-tier Makky and your Fr33-tier Sakura can put some work in :rolleyes: