Super Street Fighter IV

Chun-Li: But Critical! I love you!
Critical: Sorry sweet cheeks but I gotta new love now. (Jade winks at him). Take care of yourself alright?
Chun-Li: No Critical!!!!!!!!

Yung: Why in the hell did I just write mini fanfcition in a Street Fighter thread? *shrugs* Oh well

Vital: *Shakes his head* Tragic, Just tragic..
Sakura: Wow is that YungQ? Heard he writes the best Fan fic ever!

Vital: Ohhh Ehmm JeeG, Sakura! :love:

Nah Son, you inspired me to write 8)

Even though my first Fan Fic was only 3 chapters long.. MK.inc was horrible Lol.

Anyways, I'm having a Main Crisis right now.. Cammy is cool and all but against characters with decent Fireballs I can get in, Sakura is nice but she lacks a good wake up game and she has nothing to get in but walking and you have to time your Tatsu kicks right to get in and start pressure, I tried Viper but she's way too Technical.. I can Tiger knee Burn kick consistently, but Super Jump canceling is a bish man..

I've been looking at Rose and Akuma, but I heard that Rose is keep away and that really isn't my style.. I respect keep away but I'm shit at it Lol, Akuma is cool but he's really footsies oriented and my footsies game in SF is horrid and I'm still trying to apply chapter one of the footsies guide into my gameplay and it's been like 3 weeks. Do you guys have any suggestions? I'm willing to try out anyone at this point to be honest.

Another thing that's lacking is my fundamentals, I know what to do but I have a hard time applying it in-game.. I tend to freeze up or have to think about what to do next in some situations instead of going into Auto Pilot like I do in MK9.. I wanna learn this game soooo bad, but that mental barrier is stopping me from doing so and it's frustrating. I'm like Chris G in a sense, I don't mind losing but I'm salty over my own mistakes.

HEEEEEEELLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :C

Well sir, try everyone's trials. Trials give you a kinda feel for the character it won't actually full out change your gameplay but still see who you like and who you do not like.

As for the online crisis thing you gotta practice those moves before hand then go online. I rarely jump head first into online because I like to hit my combos before I do. If I can't hit the simple cr. lp, cr. lp, cr. lk into Heavy headbutt with Balrog that's when I know when its time to train a little more.

Also when it comes to online think of all the characters you face and apply it to the general flowchart. I do not know which characters appear often on Xbox Live but I know that most Ryu's rely on fireballs, hard knockdown sweeps, and anti-air shoryukens for their basics.

Thanks Yung, I'll try that!

DUDE!!!! I just beat a B ranked Abel with Sakura, and it was my first online match!! :proud:

I'm going to record and upload that shit now.

Chun-Li: But Critical! I love you!
Critical: Sorry sweet cheeks but I gotta new love now. (Jade winks at him). Take care of yourself alright?
Chun-Li: No Critical!!!!!!!!

Yung: Why in the hell did I just write mini fanfcition in a Street Fighter thread? *shrugs* Oh well

Ada: :love:

Shira: :love:

*Passionate sex*

Leon: *brofist*

I just wrote the greatest fan-fic of all time.

Great job, the road to C rank is within your grasp :D

Yea :laugh:

My Cammy is already C rank, but I'm using Sakura more now. Playing Cammy taught me how to create my offense so I have no problems getting in anymore and my defense is better now, along with my poking game. I love Sakura's Stand HK, and Cr.Med Kick, it counter hits almost everything that they're mashing on :p

Yeah. The Cody I was playing against good lord did I use the pokes and combos. Whenever I lose too much I pull out my M.Bison and things start rolling. Walk forward, mk, mk, mk just disrespecting his space? Yes yes :cool: