Super Street Fighter IV

Describe his scrub tactics

He only wins matches with Ken, Ryu, and Gouken.

With Gouken all he does is shoot predictable hadokens and when you close in he goes for the counter. I grab him and he gets mad.

He also plays a predictable playstyle with Ryu and Ken, using heavy low kick as much as he can and shooting predictable hadokens.

May his disc be destroyed in a fire

Yeah Gamma plays like a ho and when he wins he gets all proud :roll:

Theta Apex was like

"Hey Joey let me show you this replay."

"Iight, send me an invite."

*Joins lobby*

"So which replay?"

"This one. I demolished this scrub online."

*VS screen comes up*

*Match begins*

*Looks at opponents Gamertag*

Gamma Apex :rofl:

Cody's wake-up game is so so ass.

Yung, what do you do if someone is really pressuring you?

EX Criminal upper is nice but fails if they cross-up you :mad:

BEST FEAT EVER.

I faced a C+ Oni. I won and finished him off with Siberian Blizzard both rounds.

My throat is a little sore from shouting so loud in happiness.

iVital if you're playing my Zangief, don't jump lol I only use Ultra II now. It's a lot more useful than Ultra 1 if you really analyze your opponent. Like I faced a Ryu and Siberian Blizzared him because I knew he was going to go for the wakeup shoryuken.

I'm going to really work on my Cody's wakeup game. I'm tired of getting crossed up or some other bull because I can't recover properly.

Sometime it's best just to block the incoming mix up instead of DPing or Reversaling out, cause if it fails your putting your self in the same situation again.

Sometime it's best just to block the incoming mix up instead of DPing or Reversaling out, cause if it fails your putting your self in the same situation again.

Captain Obvious gonna bring all the obvious information to the table

Nah but seriously, if you're just always letting a guy mix you up why would he stop. You need to tell him to back off at some point

Nah but seriously, if you're just always letting a guy mix you up why would he stop. You need to tell him to back off at some point

No shit, I'm not going to let you get into my head while playing. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't rely on Reversals to stop them from starting their Mix up game, and you should guess on the majority of hard knockdowns, I mean if they're throwing out unsafe strings you should DP or Reversal out then but don't base your whole gameplan around them.

I am so damn happy right now! I fought a C+ Gen and intercepted his Ultra with my Siberian Blizzard and won!

He sent me "Damn! Nice catch lol good game!"

:D

Oh yeah, ggs Kzaoo and Yung, can't believe I forgot to say that :(

@Shira, I can't do a SPD to save my life lol; I was able to do it in SFxT, but whenever I try it in AE, I jump back haha.

Like, when Kzaoo and me random selected, I ended up getting Gief. I was trying to SPD the whole first round. All I'd do was either jab or jump back jab. So I said screw it since my health was low and tried to get a SPD to come out before he beat me. For some reason the AE gods thought it would be funny if they actually let me get the motions right so I ended up doing Gief's Ultra 1 with Kzaoo nowhere near me. :laugh:

Doing SPD's isn't too hard. Either after landing or buff it.

I like to do my focus, cancel into a SPD. Throws them off since Zangief's light Piledriver has such a range on it.