Super Street Fighter IV

UMVC3 is 30 bucks at Gaystop now and I've been eyeballing it on the Web page, and I agree with Ray. It is a fun change of pace and the Lag for MK9 is horrid now. I can't even hit my BnB consistently without everything spazzing out or hitting the buttons at different timings.

Even though it's hella depressing going on a losing streak or the wrong shit coming out because of how ass the Xbox pad is.. I'm going to get an Arcade stick soon hopefully.

My favorite stage is East Asia Underpass, the fat kid in the background makes me laugh.

I have no patience, SF is not for me lol. Though Third Strike looks pretty hot

Trust me, I have zero patience too, but I think what I'm liking about AE is the change of pace; the adjusting. When I first started playing w/ Kzaoo and Yung, I tried going all out w/ my virgin Makky and they planted their seed all over my face like an airplane dumping water on forest fires. I think Yung beat me like 10 times in a row and Kzaoo got it up to around 12 times in a row at one point. Now that I'm adjusting, My Makky is a lot better and I can scrape some wins up now.

Also, 3rd Strike is awesome.
I may suck dirty, sweaty, diseased bums at that game, but I'll still play it to death :cool:

I used to think that Mizore was a dumbshit idiot that was just talking out of his ass. But you know what? It is the lag of MK9.
Because lately I've been playing SCV & Twisted Metal and feeling like it was offline. But MK9? That shit is horrible, no matter who I play.

Its my favorite fighting game but its just so horrible online.

Lol I told you.

I don't play MK anymore. I'd love to learn Johnny but I know I'm going to learn him to not be able to land a single combo online because of lag.

SSF4 and SCV? No lag 8)

I never drop combos in mk lag, lol. Maybe because I practice them with my eyes shut to improve my muscle memory (I do it in all games, it helps) But my reaction times get f***cked. I try to stand 1 anti air and it doesn't work 50% of the time.

GGs yesterday, Yung & mkray. It was fun.

Yeah huge ggs Kzaoo and mkray.

mkray your Makoto will be dangerous if you keep using her my dude :D
Kzaoo your Juri is an asshole. lol I jk, she's a good Juri. Quick question: How come you don't use cr. lk, cr. lk, mk Senpusha (don't know how to say it)?

Oh I forgot to say, I faced the #52 Dudley on Xbox Live.

He bodied my Cody so hard that he almost got 2 perfects in a row. I got stunned both rounds.

Then I picked Zangief. I Ultra II'ed him.

Then I lost :(

Lol I met him on a stream. He's a really cool guy and I added him on Xbox.

Yeah huge ggs Kzaoo and mkray.

mkray your Makoto will be dangerous if you keep using her my dude :D
Kzaoo your Juri is an asshole. lol I jk, she's a good Juri. Quick question: How come you don't use cr. lk, cr. lk, mk Senpusha (don't know how to say it)?

I do. just use a lk senpusha to keep them standing.

How did you like my day 1 akuma (Lol, I had just done some trials with him, no matches or research or anything lol)
Forget that match where you bodied me when I was using him in you criticism, lol.

Father, what's a chud?

Anyway your day one Akuma was ok. I don't have enough knowledge to say personally but you had some good links.

also when doing your raging demon's I suggest either focus attack into them or empty jump into them. Remember its not invincible so if you get beat with a ex shoryuken do not be surprised

you know Shira I never get opponents who want to run it back as often as you do. What is with the sodium levels on Xbox :laugh:?

you know Shira I never get opponents who want to run it back as often as you do. What is with the sodium levels on Xbox :laugh:?

SSF4: AE Xbox is so high in sodium that I get high blood pressure from playing online.

ESPECIALLY when I rejoin someone as Zangief.

Zoning galore.

Father, what's a chud?

Anyway your day one Akuma was ok. I don't have enough knowledge to say personally but you had some good links.

also when doing your raging demon's I suggest either focus attack into them or empty jump into them. Remember its not invincible so if you get beat with a ex shoryuken do not be surprised

It wasn't just like I was standing there whiffing normals to raging demon ya silly goose. I did all that raging demon shit and more 8)