Super Street Fighter IV

Most Satisfying Ultras to pull off in this game:

1. Siberian Blizzard

2. Tenchi Sokaigen (Oni's 2nd)

3. Shinryuken (Lol all trolling aside, I just love the ultra. Mostly for the kick combo in it and the epic Ken smile)

4. Sorai Rengki (Yun's 2nd)

5. Metsu Shoryuken (Shit feels mad hype, unlike Gouken's. Mostly because of the sounds and the fact that the screen goes white in the background)

6. Flash Explosion after putting on Shades 8)

7. El Fuerte Flying Giga Buster

8. Bushin Muso Renge (Guy's 2nd)

9. Demon Armageddon

10. Metssatsu-Goshoryu (Evil Eyu's 2nd)

Somewhere in there, Yang's 2nd Ultra gets a spot.

Holy shit! IT'S AWESOME!

Sweet man. How are you liking the characters?

The cody walk speed buff is awesome!

Oni is pretty damn fun to use and he feels unique to me for some reason.

Evil Ryu looks cool but he is really just Akuma and Ryu put together lol

Yung and Yang are pretty fun to use. I might just learn one of them a little. I like Yun's character better so it might be him. DAT HAT.

I like Evil Ryu but he's f:)cking terrible. His damage is amazing though. Use Yang for the hair that looks llike a kicked turd.

I like Evil Ryu but he's f:)cking terrible. His damage is amazing though. Use Yang for the hair that looks llike a kicked turd.

LMAO Yang's hair reminds me of low little kids draw hair. That straight line scribble on top of the stick figure's head.

And yeah Evil Ryu is really terrible :laugh:

BUT...

DAMN

That ultra is so baller...

Try Juri's dash in Feng Shui Engine, they buffed it.... It is ridiculous... so good.

Sakura and Juri's english voices, yes.

Japanese Cammy is funny to me, sounds like she's speaking in all caps.

Now Akuma's and T. Hawk's English voices? HELL, JUST HELL NO!

Fudge Akuma's English voice, Ryu's too.

I'm thinking of picking this game up again. Shira said if I did he'd post nudes of Vital, and I've never seen a black hole anywhere except for the Discovery channel. When I played I had a spam-tastic Akuma. I watch streams of this shit all the time and it does not look fun in the slightest since. And I mean at all. So I'll be using my main man Sagat. And maybe even Ibuki.

My penis rises when I hear Sakura's Japanese voice, and LOL! Words can't explain how stupid Akuma sounds, but when he says "GoHadou" That's pretty badass in english.

@Low.... Wow.

For da tree city

Upgrading the internets, and so help god herself, if the Divines still prevent me and him from playing I'll be legit pissed.