Super Street Fighter IV

Most Satisfying Ultras to pull off in this game:

1. Siberian Blizzard

2. Tenchi Sokaigen (Oni's 2nd)

3. Shinryuken (Lol all trolling aside, I just love the ultra. Mostly for the kick combo in it and the epic Ken smile)

4. Sorai Rengki (Yun's 2nd)

5. Metsu Shoryuken (Shit feels mad hype, unlike Gouken's. Mostly because of the sounds and the fact that the screen goes white in the background)

6. Flash Explosion after putting on Shades 8)

7. El Fuerte Flying Giga Buster

8. Bushin Muso Renge (Guy's 2nd)

9. Demon Armageddon

10. Metssatsu-Goshoryu (Evil Eyu's 2nd)

Cammy gives me a headache. I hate how I'm forced to pick Last Dread Dust to punish her safe ass ultra 1 if I block it.

Like what the hell? It's so damn annoying. I can't combo punish her I have to use a low Ruffian Kick if she hits me with a cannon spike on block.

HOW IS THAT EVEN FAIR? I could understand if her ultra 1 did lower damage but that shit can take you down too! It's really a frustration to me. Not a big problem but just a frustration.

@ 33:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjROjU-raR0

:evil:

Last edited:
Yeah playing against Cammy is pretty hard for Cody

Oh wait, mix ups you say? I'll take that shit :cool:
Focus attack the spiral arrow? YES

Yeah playing against Cammy is pretty hard for Cody

Oh wait, mix ups you say? I'll take that shit :cool:
Focus attack the spiral arrow? YES

I faced this one Cammy with that Bison outfit.

I have never teabagged so much in my entire fighting game career.

And when I stunned her the third round? Took a quick cat nap in that *****es face and then didn't even bother with a combo. I just threw a rock at her dead-on.

Then I cracked her skull with my wrench and then performed a good ol' final destruction. Too bad you can't move after you KO your opponent. I would have broke the stick on my control after pushing it down so much times in a row.

Well if your like me you wouldn't hold the focus attack too long, just one second just to bait that wake up ultra.

Not all Cammy's MK Spider level ;).

But you know I don't feel like getting into a debate about things.

Debate about what? James Chen said that Cammy blows up focus attacks D:

I just hate that Focuses screws up proximity blocking.. It takes me a good second or two to back dash out before getting hit.

Ya focus does not chip, but if you empty jump and grab then no focus attack to worry about. Just need the right timing but pulling off a grab during a focus attack is not too hard.

Ya focus does not chip, but if you empty jump and grab then no focus attack to worry about. Just need the right timing but pulling off a grab during a focus attack is not too hard.

My friend get's mad pissed when I do that lol

*Grabs him for the 2nd time*

"8th grab of this round..."

"Da ****?"

Oh.. You're talking about the Armor hit, We're talking about how to escape Focus attacks.

I'm trying to hel---forget it.