Super Street Fighter IV

I know a few German words but not enough to know that sentence. I'm gonna assume you said you don't know English. *holds breath*

Yep.

Those random select matches were fun earlier. It was always like FUUUUU when the other person got their main. My Blanka was pure cheese lol

Yep.

Those random select matches were fun earlier. It was always like FUUUUU when the other person got their main. My Blanka was pure cheese lol

Yeah they were fun. Your Zangief was cheese though haha. Empty jump into SPD kept getting me, and at one point it looked like an air grab :rofl: I remember getting Gen and half of what I did were stance changes :laugh:

My Guile was top tiah though :cool: :rolleyes:

Yeah they were fun. Your Zangief was cheese though haha. Empty jump into SPD kept getting me, and at one point it looked like an air grab :rofl: I remember getting Gen and half of what I did were stance changes :laugh:

My Guile was top tiah though :cool: :rolleyes:

Lmao we need to do that again. I just getting the same characters lol. I think those matches are more fun because we're just dicking around lol. I kept getting gief lol. And I hit 1 raging demon lmao I whiff them every time usually

I love Ray's sig :laugh:

Thanks, that video was hilarious. Just remember, "Don't touch his hair!" Shoutout to Yipes :laugh:

Lmao we need to do that again. I just getting the same characters lol. I think those matches are more fun because we're just dicking around lol. I kept getting gief lol. And I hit 1 raging demon lmao I whiff them every time usually

Definitely man. Dude, you know what the funny thing about that raging demon was? As soon as I got up and jabbed, something told me I was gonna get demon'd lol.

Another thing that got me was one of the times I got Ken. His win quote went something like, "It's so easy, its flowchart" :rofl:

Thanks, that video was hilarious. Just remember, "Don't touch his hair!" Shoutout to Yipes :laugh:

Definitely man. Dude, you know what the funny thing about that raging demon was? As soon as I got up and jabbed, something told me I was gonna get demon'd lol.

Another thing that got me was one of the times I got Ken. His win quote went something like, "It's so easy, its flowchart" :rofl:

I'm 95% sure that was intentional. Will you be on same time we usually play tomorrow?

Also I also think when it says CODY WINS I think it says KONY WINS shit sounds similar

Well fugg you to whore, I don't wanna play with Cody's slow moving ass anyways.. They buffed his walkspeed and it still sucks :roll:

I'm 95% sure that was intentional. Will you be on same time we usually play tomorrow?

Also I also think when it says CODY WINS I think it says KONY WINS shit sounds similar

If they did that intentionally then that's awesome lol. Yeah, I should be on same time tomorrow.

That's what you meant when you said KONY WINS! I was like Wut? when you said that message :laugh: It rally does sound similar. Capcom confirmed for scandal?

@Ray, :rofl:

Yipes and Combo fiend should commentate every match.

That'd be so sick; I don't think the stream could handle it though lol.

Also, Steve for everything else; that dude is hilarious.