Two questions

mighty_astaroth

1) Is it possilbe to see the characters's endigs in the krypt??
I mean, the letters since the producers were too lazy to put one or two illustrations in each end. I'm trying to finish with all fighters, but since ti's more than 60, I'm having trouble to know with what chars I have already finished the game and I wanna see the endings I already done.

2) I missed only 4 relics. Is there a image in the faqs with them all so I can figure out what's missing and where to find??

I was in doubt about Armageddon and Deception, but after all I sticked with this since I think I have more fun with MKA. 2 fight styles per player don't seem right. 1 style and one wepon is more reasonable.

tks

Edit: I felt that this game need another fight mode (like time attack or survival) since arcade is too short. If you play alone there is nothing to do when you complet arcade with a char....

at main menu, enter the nekropolis (i think this is how its spelled) choose your character it'll give you options on what to choose.. choose see ending and you'll see it there

their's challenge tower to keep you entertained with 300 of them challenges.. and you enjoyed MKA, i guess its cool

I thought you made a little mistake :aetsch:
Actually I'm asking about MK: Amargeddon. I understand your mistake since this topic showed up in the hots and I'm a little late with MK games :rofl:, but since I don't have a ps3, I'll stick with MKA for a while...

1) Is it possilbe to see the characters's endigs in the krypt??
I mean, the letters since the producers were too lazy to put one or two illustrations in each end. I'm trying to finish with all fighters, but since ti's more than 60, I'm having trouble to know with what chars I have already finished the game and I wanna see the endings I already done.

2) I missed only 4 relics. Is there a image in the faqs with them all so I can figure out what's missing and where to find??

I was in doubt about Armageddon and Deception, but after all I sticked with this since I think I have more fun with MKA. 2 fight styles per player don't seem right. 1 style and one wepon is more reasonable.

tks

Edit: I felt that this game need another fight mode (like time attack or survival) since arcade is too short. If you play alone there is nothing to do when you complet arcade with a char....

To question 1: From what I remember the only way to see endings I think is to beat the game? I don't remember if you unlock endings in that game or not, but you can check the krypt and if not then the only way to see the ending is by beating the game.

To question 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/931478-mortal-kombat-armageddon/faqs/45200

You can try this faq and see if it'll help.

To question 1: From what I remember the only way to see endings I think is to beat the game? I don't remember if you unlock endings in that game or not, but you can check the krypt and if not then the only way to see the ending is by beating the game.

To question 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/931478-mortal-kombat-armageddon/faqs/45200

You can try this faq and see if it'll help.

tks I already find all relics. But no way to see the endings :X
other bug in the ps2 version is that you fight in the same arenas during arcade. You can't fight in ther arenas you unloack. Tks mr. boon for so many bugs and for be lazy and don't put 2 or 3 .jpeg images to tell each fighter end.

I think that when I finish with all fighters there will be not to be done in the game. And the arcade is so short :-x