Your biggest F ups in video gaming

1)accidentally overwriting a save file in Fallout 3....all those hours wasted.

2) trying to kill the all the guards I see in Metal Gear Solid, I didn't understand the concept of stealth at the time

Evolving a friends Pokemon. Boy was she pissed :laugh:

Not hitting an Ultra on an obvious punish opportunity in Street Fighter

Evolving a friends Pokemon. Boy was she pissed :laugh:

Not hitting an Ultra on an obvious punish opportunity in Street Fighter

at least you didn't panic and try to block Zangief's ultra when it was the final round and SHAME ON YOU MIZORE!! :mad:

killed me and my teamate in grand finals in SSBM

I also once spent 20 minutes getting a star for my bro in Mario 64, only to accidently dive off and kill myself

Similar to this
except I didn't get the star.

I've literally lost hundreds of rounds of Tekken trying to get a cool replay.
All I have to do is kick them in the shin, but I want to connect with King's most complicated grapple just so I can see it in slow motion.

OMG.

This happened in Dark Souls.

I press X for attack. That's the button for item usage. Not attack...

So Instead of attacking. I just end up getting stabbed to death in a friggin' back-alley beatdown by the Undead Burge's welcoming committee. Awesome...

I learned my lesson. Hard...

killed me and my teamate in grand finals in SSBM

I also once spent 20 minutes getting a star for my bro in Mario 64, only to accidently dive off and kill myself

Similar to this
except I didn't get the star.

Heh... I think we've all done things like that in SM64...

I have mentioned this before but playing the first Resident Evil without a memory card, getting to Yawn in the attic, attempting to kill him, and got eaten in the process <.<

playing castle crashers all the way through by myself and reaching the final battle. i had just played through the wizards castle and took a beating but i was so excited to reach the last level i forgot to re-stock my potions and sandwhiches and walked in with half HP. i got my ass kicked by the wizard in about 5 minutes.

i remember when i first played mk9 before i looked at anything on the internet for character guides i recklessly spammed a good smoke player

"I was down by the docks"

*No facial movement*
Truth

*WRONG!!! chime plays*

Yung: Bullshit! *Restarts game and answers doubt*