Votes: 15 16.1%
  • I Hate All of them

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Rain > Kenshi > Skarlet > A penny > Freddy Krueger

Chip, Penny, Used Napkin > Rain

tumblr_lk891qxb2l1qe3twro1_400.gif

you know it

freddy krueger is my first cause i love guest characters (haters gonna hate)
kenshi cause mk:da was my first mk game (started playing at 7)
rain no comment
skarlet no comment

People don't like Skarlet? I think she is great (minus her annoying screams).

My pick for favorite is obviously Rain but Kenshi is close behind. Freddy is also a lot of fun to play as and has some of the best fatalities in the game.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with all DLC and I really hope Skarlet/Kenshi/Rain come back for MK10

Kenshi for sure. His moveset and specials are really well done. Rain and Skarlet looks too bland and unimpressive to me, especially Rain. And for Freddy....umm you know ;).

Then her repetitive and obnoxious "hiyaaa" got on my nerves

LOL i so caught onto this as well. normally when i play i got a movie or music going on so i don't pay that much attention but I noticed it today and was like wow that gets old lol

Rain since he's the only one I really use personally. He was one of those "characters you unintentionally pick up because his moveset just clicked with you" in my case.

All the DLC characters are cool and have seen use among my social circle though, so I regret buying none of them.

i lov Skarlet sooo she is my favorite!! then it will be rain cuz i love the kick that pulls you into the other direction (lov it in mk trilogy), then is Kenshi, maybe he wasnt of the first mk character but he is now an icon of mk just like scorpion and sub zero and there is freddy but i dont really like him much ( i dont plan to buy it)

Last edited:
Haven't played with Freddy yet, but I know I don't play him ever again after I beat the ladder with him.

1. Kenshi
2. Skarlet
3. Rain
4. Freddy

I really like the first 3. I like skarlet might be my favorite lady under kitana. Kenshi is my favorite of the Dlc though. I like rain as well, his kombos I think are the most fun to do to me, but I'm unsure if I like playing as him.

Freddy is 4th cuz I haven't played as him yet and from what I stated above.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the characters (except Freddy, not for the common reasons. I've played him and don't really like him...)

1-Rain
2-Kenshi
3-Skarlet
4-Freddy

But I LOVE ALL OF THEM, LIKE I SAID

1) Rain, love his design and combos, his fatalities suck tho
2) Kenshi, a blind swordsman, I like how he moves his hand during the Tele Fury, his costume could've been a bit better
3) Skarlet, she's probably the female character with the best design, love her body, voice is annoying and X-Ray sucks
4) Freddy, I like his moves, but he looks too much like an alien, they should've used Robert Englund's face and a Freddy who doesn't talk is just wrong.

For me, it's a tie between Kenshi and Rain. I find Kenshi more fun to play as, but Rain is a classic who should've been in the game from the get-go.