PSN "Warriors Bundle"

This is like exactly what happened to me when my xbox got stolen.

I bought another brand new xbox at gamestop. Then the "Buy a computer for school and get a free xbox 360" add came out.

My computer has been fried for about a year...

#losing

Personally, I'm not bothered by this. I'm a PS3 player, and I've already got the characters I wanted for $15 - Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain. I don't feel as if I'm missing out on anything.

But the timing is still rubbish... right on the last day of DLC?

I can understand this offer not being pushed from the start (even if I don't agree with it - I didn't ask for Kratos). But pushing this today won't fail to send a message from WB/Sony/whoever to MK + Freddy fans - "Thanks for your $20".

They should've waited a few weeks for the dust to settle.

To be quite honest, I'm more shocked none of you expected this. And to be doubly honest, the bundle isnt aimed at the fans whove been here from the start, its aimed at the people who are brought in by the commercials/Freddy hype.

Last edited:
So essentially it's the season pass for PSN players...but after all of them are released and we have to pay for them....

Who would wait an entire summer and just say, "you know what? I change my mind, I'm going to get atleast 1 DLC character. Oh look! I can get all 4!"?

This tells me somebody thought this would be a good service to PSN players because the Xbox is the more popular system and screwed us in the process :p

You guys got Kratos....

Xbox fanboys need to stop complaining bout the Kratos exclusivity thing. NRS tried with Microsoft, Microsoft said no, deal with it.

Xbox fanboys need to stop complaining bout the Kratos exclusivity thing. NRS tried with Microsoft, Microsoft said no, deal with it.

I'm just saying, you guys already have an extra character. We got our extra free character with the season pass. And just because I play on the system, that makes me a fanboy? You sir, make me laugh.

All of this was obviously planned to give the Xbox users the upper hand with DLC since we didn't get an exclusive. Whaddyagonnadoaboutit?

^This

WB just ****ed themselves by doing this little stunt of theirs. EVERYONE will now wait for some sort of deal for all future MK dlc

Yeah, but now that Xbox users are happy because PS3 users have been screwed and they can get the bad Kratos feeling in their throat go away, I certainly hope that future bundles or deals will be available cross-platform at the same date, and hopefully in the same way as the Season Pass.

This is bs man... I mean I'm still gonna buy Freddy but couldn't they wait a least minimum 2 weekS for this? How fair is it for ppl like myself who have nought every dlc the day they came out.....

^This

WB just ****ed themselves by doing this little stunt of theirs. EVERYONE will now wait for some sort of deal for all future MK dlc

Exactly. Unless there's a Season Pass up front, I'm probably going to wait to get characters now until they do release a pass or bundle because of this stunt right here.

This was seriously a dick move. It could've been just as good for NRS to announce in the beginning a warrior's bundle for 15 or all separate for 5 each. They could've even maybe got more money from people like me who only got 1 or 2 characters who would've gladly paid the discounted warror's bundle up front. Now they possibly lost some money AND fan trust. $20 for 4 new characters was absurd.

Yeah, but now that Xbox users are happy because PS3 users have been screwed and they can get the bad Kratos feeling in their throat go away, I certainly hope that future bundles or deals will be available cross-platform at the same date, and hopefully in the same way as the Season Pass.

agreeed. no more exclusive OR guest characters and both systems should get the same dlc deals on the same date. no more favortism.

Better late than never. It Would be ethical if all DLC character's were also as of today 3.75 per. Or if you've bought 3/4 last ones free.