Solution Coming for Recent Downtime

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
It seems our host Dreamhost is having problems providing us the service we're paying for which is causing us the random downtimes with no explanations like the hour or so outage the last two days. We're paying close to $80/mo and getting terrible service, compared to the $10/mo service we also have thru them that isn't going down constantly.

Don't you worry we've had enough of it and are looking to move elsewhere. It may take a while to make the move, but we're starting plans now to get us a nice new home.

So bear with us, it may be a bumpy ride but in the end we'll have a nice new home!

Patrick McCarron
TRMK

Thanks guys, got lots of ideas and plans, just need the time. Anyone have a time machine I can borrow?

Apart from spinning around at non-human speed, no Pat, sorry =( But looking forward to seeing what the future holds! =D

If you find one, I wouldn't mind using it either. I've got make March 6th arrive as soon as possible.

I've got a time machine right in front of me right now actually, I just need 1.21 gigawatts!

6debd2dffc504520800c22833d0c8f33_7.jpg

(Not a joke either, this coffee shop has a DeLorean Time Machine inside of it).

To the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And ME3

Good luck finding a new provider and remember the old saying " you get what you pay for ". Be sure to read reviews if possible.

Yay! This is good news! Each time the random outage occured I thought the rep system was re introduced or some other amendments have been made lol. Good Luck!!