FAKE: MK3/UMK3 costume EDITS for MK9 (Please post all your edits here)

Cyber Ninja Smoke

240px-Subretromk3-2-1.png

Cyber Sub Zero alt.

240px-Subretromk3-3.png

UMK3 Noob Saibot

KlassicNoobSmoke-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I have just updated the pics, please check back at the top for MODIFIED versions of the same photos (this time with effects added for Sub-Zero and Cyber Smoke!)

Yea... me toooooooo...
but you know what I cant wait for?...

Freddy on Tuesday! Muhahahah! One, Two, Freddy's coming for you!.... Ahhhhhhhh, I just got goose bumps...

hehe

:p

No Go Away freddy <_< ViTal No Likeeee You =/

Some one do Rain and Ermac please!!!!!

Do you want me to make those for you? I can if you want, but its 5:13AM and I'm going to bed, I will do it tomorrow morning. I'll have green souls coming out of Ermacs hands, and lighting coming out from Rains!... What do you think

;)

Your design of these ninja outfits are awesome. I hope you don't mind that I use it in my Sig.

No sir, I dont mind at all! Just give me credit if anyone asks who made the "edits" originally.

PS - Dont forget to look at the top of this thread for the recent modifications I have made. Also, don't forget to look at the "edits" that other people have made and posted here in this thread. They are also really AWESOME! Tomorrow I am making Ermac (with and without green souls from the hands, and Rain (with and without lightning from the hands)

Cheers and goodnight TRMK!

:)

Those are awesome man!

I'll be dissapointed if NRS doesn't release all MK2 and all UMK3 ninja costumes for the ninjas.
I also want all the non-ninja characters to get their Klassics as well.

I do too, it should look the way he looks in his hidden fight, but with a UMK3 outfit. And his alt. color should be more like his MK2 outfit

I agree with you. I hope they do release an UMK3 pack, but it's best I don't get my hopes up too high.