Best movie quotes ever!

25secs in...you know the one!

CONTINUE.......

oh the amazingness behind that movie, LOVE IT lol

lets see some others:

Aliens - "get away from her you b*tch"

The Shining - "Here's Johnny"

Back To the Future - "now what don't you make like a tree....and get outta here"

Silence of the Lambs - "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
"Oh, and Senator, just one more thing: love your suit!"

Personal Favorite from My Cousin Vinny - "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM. A f***in' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a f*** what kind of pants the son-of-a-b**** who shot you was wearing? "

I know more but if i keep going i'll never stop lol

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

...fear and loathing las vegas.

Back to the Future: "Roads? Where we're going we don't need... roads." -Doc. Brown

Terminator: "I'll be back." -The Terminator(originally used).

Batman Begins: "I'm Batman" and "Nice coat." - Batman

I could come up with more, but those come to mind first.

So Epic!
Dr. John Hammond: Welcome... to Jurassic Park!

So Random!
T-850: Talk to the hand.

their eating her...... then their gonna eat me...... OOOO MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD