What do you do on your "Off days"

iViTal

So today i played MK9 and ive lost allmost all of my Fights.... It was so Frustrating cause of all the raidens and Ermacs.. So can you pass some tips down to help me Keep my cool and Tell me what you do on your off days to do better in other fights.

Well it depends if I'm tired I have a tendency to not do as good so I usually just stop playing, midday I usually take small breaks in between every couple of matches especially if they pissed me off, I just go to eat something to get my mind off the rage. Really if you just stay calm while playing instead of letting things get to you and usually you will do better.

I get on TRMK and calm down, because I feel you on getting pissed off on off days.

Lose one match and learn what they do, because as a matter of fact, they are usually doing something simple that you can get around.
If they are outzoning me, I pick Skarlet or Mileena which is almost anti zone for them (considering I don't play much with Jade or Smoke).

Humor aside, I wasn't joking...

You really should change your avatar...it contradicts your personality to the highest degree....

First thing I do, is stop playing.

Then, I either go to training room or I give myself a coupla days off. I find the latter is much better. I had a bad day last week, didnt play for a few days, went online last night and was rocking.

Sometime I find playing too much can kinda make you lose concentration.

No i will not change my Avater... And dont read the thread if your not going to Help me PLain and simple

#later

Just now I slammed my controller down and turned my ps3 off bed time...

Lol, I thought that was hilarious.

Most of the times I turn it off for awhile and come back to it later. Take the time to cool down, and if I'm still just off I stop playing for the rest of the day. I then go back the next day and practice mode it to and then try again, usually works.

Then there was two nights ago where I was off and this guy comes along who wasn't very goood, did nothing but specials and uppercuts and would wait for me to get near in crouch block or running away from me to use his x ray with kung lao and was beating me. I did nothing bit rematch this guy until I was consistentlt beating him. I've never been so frustrated before cuz I knew I could beat him but I dunno just wasn't working or something.

Lol, I thought that was hilarious.

Most of the times I turn it off for awhile and come back to it later. Take the time to cool down, and if I'm still just off I stop playing for the rest of the day. I then go back the next day and practice mode it to and then try again, usually works.

Then there was two nights ago where I was off and this guy comes along who wasn't very goood, did nothing but specials and uppercuts and would wait for me to get near in crouch block or running away from me to use his x ray with kung lao and was beating me. I did nothing bit rematch this guy until I was consistentlt beating him. I've never been so frustrated before cuz I knew I could beat him but I dunno just wasn't working or something.

I have the same problem to, where beating that specific person is like a Life Goal And i wont stop Till i win... And ty for the tip :D

So much hate and arguments up in here o.o

OT. If I'm having an off day, I usually go onto Red Dead Redemption to play Poker or finish getting 100% on Single Player. Just try playing on a different game and go back to MK later.

So much hate and arguments up in here o.o

OT. If I'm having an off day, I usually go onto Red Dead Redemption to play Poker or finish getting 100% on Single Player.

Yea.. I dont like Arguments in threads.. there so dumb plus in the end the people arguing look stupid =/

Everyday is an off day for me. I expect to lose, don't take any of it seriously, marvel at the skill some people have, and just have fun playing.