Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Smokey Smoke

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Cyber Sub-Zero

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters
I dont care about classic costumes in 2011, I dont have the nostalgia fetiche everyone seems to have, but at this point I dont mind them, but MK3 SZ just turns me mad...

Well, I do pick other costumes as well and not just classic costumes. Im not like one of those people who think only the classic costumes are the best. For Scorpion I use his default costume since it way better than any of the retro costumes he ever had. For Sektor however I use the classic MK3 costume because I just love the MK3 look of Sektor. I do also love the default Sektor costume as well, and his alt costume which is Human Sektor also good. All 3 costumes are good for Sektor. Im not like other people and their nostalgia.

You should be happy that Sub Zero getting his MK3 costume it all good. His default costume in the game better than any of his retro costume he had imo.

Last edited:
nice story but zombie wut????? that sucks

They brought him back as a Zombie because he was dead and the MK "Fans" didn't accepted that their hero died, so they put him back on the roster. Kahn was also dead, but after many fans demanded him back, the Deadly Alliance only killed his "clone". Cage was killed in the events before MK3 (killed by Motaro), but the fans wanted him back, so he had his comeback in MK4. Resurrected by the fans.

Storywise, Raiden bought him back to life so his body can go kill a lot of humans at earthrealm:|. I always hated that. Liu Kang is nothing like that.

I liked "Smokey" Smoke :(

So did I. I always picked him.

Always, always hated Zombie Liu.

I kinda liked him. There was never a design I hated except for Reptile's change starting from mk4-now.
I missed the green human ninja with acid attacks, then taking off his mask to reveal a lizard head lol.

I know this may sound stupid, but I refused to buy MK4 because of what they did to Reptile. Lol I was young, I own it now. Other than that I loved all of them but smoke. I liked the idea, but since he always had a better alternate in the games I just used that.

One thing I'd like to add it smoke's long hair in MK9. Hate it and I refuse to play with him in that costume.

MK4 Reptile should be replaced with MKDA Reptile on this poll. MKDA Reptile was way worse than MK4 Reptile.

MK4 and MK9 Reptile
smokey smoke doesn't belong here he wasnt a bad redesign
if u were a designer wat u use as smokes alt in mkd
because smokey is robotsmoke in ninja form... sorta
Theres nuthin' really wrong wit MKD Remodel of Liu kang and Raiden
and how can we forget motaro? 2 legged best with a shitty voice

Last edited:
Also, this thread is a fail because I forgot to include the biggest **** up in the entire MK series.....
2 Legged Motaro, that would have got alot of votes

I prefer the 4-legged Motaro, but I can't really say too much about the 2-legged version. Most of the bosses were poor in MK: Armageddon, simply because they were watered down to become playable characters.

True, his original concept was changed, but he still had variants of his old moves and I think he could've been a workable character in the proper setting.

MK4 and MK9 Reptile
smokey smoke doesn't belong here he wasnt a bad redesign
if u were a designer wat u use as smokes alt in mkd
because smokey is robotsmoke in ninja form... sorta

MK9 Reptile's not bad just 'meh'. At least those god awful purple trousers are gone. Leave the purple to Rain.

MK9 Kintaro.

he looks bad in mk9. like a bald african woman, except with tiger features

masai-woman-portrait-close-up-africa-avkj7t0597-out.jpg

RedRaiden24 said:
Take Dark Raiden off that list

read the original post, I thought he was cool too, but apparently some people didnt like him.So thats why he's on here