Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Smokey Smoke

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Cyber Sub-Zero

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters
It still pisses me off the fact that NRS made Smoke's primary look like that (RIDICULOUS) instead of putting his Shaolin Monks' Costume... The alternate costume is good, but seriously don't make it up for it.

i HATED MK4 Reptile, i loved when he was human, looks so cool. I always like the mystery behind him with that

smokey smoke - yea no idea what they were thinking with that

i HATED MK4 Reptile, i loved when he was human, looks so cool. I always like the mystery behind him with that

smokey smoke - yea no idea what they were thinking with that

I'll take MK4 Reptile over any of the post-MK4 Reptiles. I mean, I prefer a more human-looking Reptile... But his MK4 design was pretty ****ing tight if they just HAD to go with the more reptilian look.

Shedder Sub-Zero? Oh, i really forgot. Indeed it's the worst Sub-Zero (the best was unmasked MK3's). I just forgot as played MKD less than any other, in MKD everyone looks not very good. Maybe only Jade, but MK9 Jade is much better:)

Shedder Sub-Zero? Oh, i really forgot. Indeed it's the worst Sub-Zero (the best was unmasked MK3's). I just forgot as played MKD less than any other, in MKD everyone looks not very good. Maybe only Jade, but MK9 Jade is much better:)

lol thats what people been calling him since he looked like Shredder from TMNT. Basically a bootleg version of Shredder lol. The costume was just ugly and didn't feel like Sub Zero at all when he had that costume. For me that is the worst costume of them all. His alt he had in MKD was even uglier.

profile_shredder.gif

lol thats what people been calling him since he looked like Shredder from TMNT. Basically a bootleg version of Shredder lol. The costume was just ugly and didn't feel like Sub Zero at all when he had that costume. For me that is the worst costume of them all. His alt he had in MKD was even uglier.

profile_shredder.gif

MKD Sub-Zero felt more Sub-Zero than the stupid MK3 Sub-Zero, that random generic guy with blue suspenders is not Sub-Zero, when I played MK3, I was like WTF? what is this shit?

MK:SM Reptile = Good
MK4 Reptile = Bad, really bad, terribly bad. I think this was where reptile started become everyone elses *****

sry about saying MK:A rain looked gay if i offended anyone sry i just meant gay as in stupid but i should of thought about it before posting

Last edited:
MKD Sub-Zero felt more Sub-Zero than the stupid MK3 Sub-Zero, that random generic guy with blue suspenders is not Sub-Zero, when I played MK3, I was like WTF? what is this shit?

MKD Sub Zero felt nothing like Sub Zero. Only felt like Shredder just like how MKDA Reptile didn't feel like Reptile. MK3 Sub Zero felt like Sub Zero cause well he looked the same and costume was just designed a bit differently.

You don't have anything against the classic costumes do you?

MKD Sub Zero felt nothing like Sub Zero. Only felt like Shredder just like how MKDA Reptile didn't feel like Reptile. MK3 Sub Zero felt like Sub Zero cause well he looked the same and costume was just designed a bit differently.

You don't have anything against the classic costumes do you?

I dont care about classic costumes in 2011, I dont have the nostalgia fetiche everyone seems to have, but at this point I dont mind them, but MK3 SZ just turns me mad...

looks like smokey smoke AKA Overalls smoke takes the win as worst version (I dont blame you guys, it does suck)

but I'd like to know, is it because you like the character smoke so much that you hate this stupid re-design and/or ruins his reputation. Kinda like how everyone loves Liu Kang and hates how they butchered him by making him a zombie. or you just think smokey smoke is dumb so you vote for it?

I'd like to know, cause normal smoke has been getting some hate ever since mk9 has been released. I'm starting to think everyone hates him now. But I'm probably just over speculating (as his MKD is pretty stupid and theres not much else to say)

looks like smokey smoke AKA Overalls smoke takes the win as worst version (I dont blame you guys, it does suck)

but I'd like to know, is it because you like the character smoke so much that you hate this stupid re-design and/or ruins his reputation. Kinda like how everyone loves Liu Kang and hates how they butchered him by making him a zombie. or you just think smokey smoke is dumb so you vote for it?

I'd like to know, cause normal smoke has been getting some hate ever since mk9 has been released. I'm starting to think everyone hates him now. But I'm probably just over speculating (as his MKD is pretty stupid and theres not much else to say)

Smoke in his MK9 alt is just awesome and the best smoke ever.
Smokey smoke was not that bad, but it didnt make sense.

Smoke in his MK9 alt is just awesome and the best smoke ever
I like to hear this, I hate how everyone was hating on his hair, I loved it. even if he got a nice alt people still found a way to complain. I may not like his moves, but he still is my favorite ninja. But it just seems people dont really care about him anymore

Also, this thread is a fail because I forgot to include the biggest **** up in the entire MK series.....
2 Legged Motaro, that would have got alot of votes