Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Smokey Smoke

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Cyber Sub-Zero

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters
I don't understand the hate for CSZ. They worked really hard on him and he's a very cool and usable character now. People who hate him think he's going to replace SZ in the next MK (highly doubt). What's wrong with having his cybernetic version as an option?

I'm going with Zombie Liu Kang for obvious reasons.

Speaking of MK4 reptile, that see through black jaw brace on his jaw, that looks like it hurts. There's fricken screws on that thing and I was wondering if he's gonna get that off of his jaw. LOL

Me either, they can turn Liu Kang into a cyborg and I wont care since I never liked the character.

lol no, he's the 2nd person to correct the spelling of Liu kang, and my responce usually is :

sm%20wtf%20is%20this%20nerd%20shit.jpg

stay on topic people, oh wait. I just got off topic myself oh no! .....ban me

Zombie liu kang's chains were pretty badass though, you have to admit

Dark Raiden is a cool look, but it simply doesn't feel like Raiden should be. It's like a good Shao Kahn, you know...
But I still like the cape and the red eyes.

When I was playing Cyborg and Human smoke on UMK3, it was so ****ing difficult to look at the characters when your fighting.

First of all, thanks. "concept" was the word I sought, not "theory".
Try not to be so rude next time...
I'm sorry that it sounded that way; it was not my intension. I just found your remark to be unfair, that's all. There, I'm going to edit my previous post^.
It's like there is no such thing as a washing machine in the Street Fighter universe.
lol

Last edited:
Well to explain, it's really anoing for the person to have fun with the characters and somestimes it may get in the way of the gaming.

other the gay rain from armagedden he was just so gay

There was nothing homosexual about him. He may have had some androgany going on by looking feminine, but he never looked gay. You can't look like a homosexual. I wish people would get this out their head.

I voted for Cyber Smoke but original smoke was just as bad. Had Scorpions spear move and they evolved him into taking Sektor's uppercut. He's much better now but the first Smoke to begin with.. meh

There was nothing homosexual about him. He may have had some androgany going on by looking feminine, but he never looked gay. You can't look like a homosexual. I wish people would get this out their head.

I voted for Cyber Smoke but original smoke was just as bad. Had Scorpions spear move and they evolved him into taking Sektor's uppercut. He's much better now but the first Smoke to begin with.. meh

yeah what ever this is gay beyond belief http://mk.giery.eu/dl/gallery3/black_mka_rain-b.jpg