NS922's Sigs and Such

The time is for you to rise thread, you have an order!!!

alright NS, if it's impossible then do not worry about it

Time for the order!
I would like to have these three characters from left to right
http://www.game-art-hq.com/wp-conte....-Capcom-3-MVC3-Character-Render-deadpool.jpg, http://www.game-art-hq.com/wp-conte...Capcom-3-MVC3-Character-Render-frank-west.jpg, http://www.game-art-hq.com/wp-conte...vs.-Capcom-3-MVC3-Character-Render-Wesker.jpg

So that's Deadpool (left), Frank West (middle), and Wesker (right)
I would like to have this background for them Frank West!.jpg If you can find a better red background than that then that would be awesome too
And I would like to have THANKS FOR WATCHING! going across them through the center.

One more thing. Please? :)

Oh yeah. Can someone please make me a new signature that involves MK9 Primary Jade, MK9 Primary Sindel, MK9 Primary Mileena, and UMK3 Kitana (Her first DLC outfit.) If possible, please add Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) and Rayne (Bloodrayne 2 version) in the sig. If those two are not possible. Just at least have the 4 MK characters I requested with the outfits I requsted together in one signature.

Jademk9render.png

Jade (To our left next to Kitana.)

render_classic_kitana.jpg

Kitana (In the middle.)

Mileena_Official_Render_transparent.png

Mileena (To our right next to Kitana.)

250px-Sindelrenderbywildboyz4.png

Sindel (Flying above the other characters in the background at the middle of the picture.)

lollipop-chainsaw-preorder-costumes-goth-girl-1.jpg

Gothic Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) (Next to Jade but behind her in the background.)

1096560852.jpg

Rayne (Bloodrayne) (Next to Mileena but behind her in the background.)

Can you please also use this background if possible? Thank you in advance.
bloody-red-drip-sinister.jpg

Hell naw

One person please

How about just these two with my name using the background I suggested?

Jademk9render.png

Jade

render_classic_kitana.jpg

Kitana

Or

You can do the exact same thing as my current avatar but please change Kitana and use this Kitana I'm suggesting.

imgres

If you`re done with Nasty_Freak`s sig - could you please make a sig with that picture?
And then with big red letters above the eyes: Ryu Hayabusa.

Could you please make it?:cool:

Make me a sig? Yours are really nice, And I will "Thanks" you in my sig.

Hunger-games-wallpapers-1.jpg
As the background!

Clove_interview.jpg
To the left

Foxface_HungerGames.jpg
To the right

And my name in the middle and under it, in a smaller font "May the odd be ever in your favour!"

Thanks if you do!

EDIT: NVM I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE ONE!

Last edited:
Can i please get one with Reptile, Mileena, Sektor, and Ermac with my Tag RikoLaw

+100000000000 rep on your artwork! I might use one for my shadaloo fightstick!

1. May I please have a Tanya (Pyromancer) avatar with her ALTERNATE PRIMARY OUTFIT COLOR (RED AND YELLOW).

2. May I please have a signature with ASSASSIN Kitana (Main/Primary Costume and Main Color), Vampiress Mileena (Main Color/Reddish-Magenta) in her PIERCING/MASKED variation, and Tanya (Main Costume and Main Color) in her KOBU JUTSU variation all in one signature with my name (Nasty_Freak) on it.

Thank you in advance!