Return Of Positive Only Reputation?

Should Reputation System Return But Positive Only?

• No, I like having no reputation system

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Yes make it positive only.

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Yes make it positive only, and reset everyone to zero reputation.

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • No, I want the old system with negative and positive back.

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
theres no point in it without negative rep

but from what I've heard, people were crybabies, so thats what is holding the original system back

kingfail10.png

I got bored. I can put shirts on models better, I swear.

Spoiler:
JeffHardyShirtwearchamp.png
Hardywearingshirt8.png

I honestly do anything King demands.

So, +rep.

If you walk up to me with a jaguar mask on and ask me for my wallet.

I'll give you mine, the guy's next to me and his mother's wallet.

So, +rep.

King has always been my favorite Tekken character. <333333333333

I support the return of rep if it can only be dealt out by me. And only received by me. That's the only way to truly make it fair.

As for a serious answer, I'm somewhere between the first two options. I think we've done just fine with no rep at all, but I wouldn't mind seeing positive rep return. Still, a number of good points have been made against that too. Positive rep was definitely abused, it's just that no one really had a problem with getting an unwarranted high-five.

I always liked being able to give people plus rep for artwork, writing, informative posts etc. I'd like it back.

Children love high fives.

Easiest way to babysit is to give out regular highfives.
They seem to instantly forget what they were crying about.

I always liked being able to give people plus rep for artwork, writing, informative posts etc. I'd like it back.

It should only be given back if you make a post deserving of getting one.....if you just want it back because you repped someone for a good post, you are abusing it and not using it the way it is meant to be used.

It should only be given back if you make a post deserving of getting one.....if you just want it back because you repped someone for a good post, you are abusing it and not using it the way it is meant to be used.

As I said before, I gave rep if someone made me a sig, wrote a story I really enjoyed, or helped me out around the forum or in the game. If that doesn't classify as a "good" post, then I'm honestly not sure what does.

As I said before, I gave rep if someone made me a sig, wrote a story I really enjoyed, or helped me out around the forum or in the game. If that doesn't classify as a "good" post, then I'm honestly not sure what does.

lol, I don't think you read my post properly.

I was referring to the part in your post about wanting rep back. I was saying that if you want it back, asking for it just because you repped someone else is not the way it was meant to be used.

I say yes, but we should rename "Reputation" and begin calling it "Pimpness" so that we can ask others, "PIMP ME".

+pimp

I was referring to the part in your post about wanting rep back. I was saying that if you want it back, asking for it just because you repped someone else is not the way it was meant to be used.
I think he was referring to wanting back of the rep system and not individual 'return reps'.

Well I think we may have had a bit of a misunderstanding. When I said I'd like it back, I meant that I wanted the rep system back, not that I wanted rep back from the people I gave it to.

So, +rep.

Haha, I'll look in to getting one.

Mine too.

Until I saw . . . . . . him . . . . . .

hovers-armor-king.png

Nearly jizzed in my TMNT PJ's when I unlocked him in T2.

This! I'm good with king, though... Armor king is a bit more "tame"

Well I think we may have had a bit of a misunderstanding. When I said I'd like it back, I meant that I wanted the rep system back, not that I wanted rep back from the people I gave it to.

Oh, okay, it kinda looked like you wanted rep for rep in the way you said it after how you gave rep out, lol. My bad.