Favorite Mortal Kombat Personality

BiffyExtra

Who is your favorite Mortal Kombat character personality-wise. NOT how good you are with a character, but who has the best personality?

BONUS- Who is your least favorite personality, or, your least favorite character. You can do this if you want.

Stryker has the best. He challenged Ermac, Kintaro, Mileena, and Reptile to a fight and he had no idea about Mortal Kombat. Stryker is the ultimate badass

Worst personality has to go to Raiden because he's always crying and complaining

Favorite personality wise is Ermac. The whole multiple personalities thing is something I can relate to and I think it's awesome.
Least favorite is Stryker. He is just a stupid ass cop.

Kabal! Love how he is ****y (hehe ****y)! And i like how The characters Have like life to them in MK9

Best: MK1 Raiden, Bi Han and Cyrax.

Raiden didn't give a **** about humans or civilization, just Earthrealm.

Bi Han is just 100% pimp.

Cyrax doesn't blindly follow orders like Sektor.

Worst: Jax, MK9 Raiden, Reptile & Scorpion.

Jax is like a white guy trapped in a black guy's body who tries to act black.
Its really annoying to see a top ranking military officer talk like he's in high school.

MK9 Raiden is always *****ing and crying about saving Earthrealm.

Reptile has an everlasting quest to sit on nuts.
Always looking for a master.

Scorpion's parents must have been inbred because the guy just can't seem to know when he's being tricked.

Liu Kang cause he did what we all would have done if we were in his shoes. if raiden feeding me all kinds of ******** then he tells me to let earthrealms gravest threat win . i would have tried to kick his ass. ( nrs is lucky i was forced to pick raiden

Last edited:
Best: MK1 Raiden, Bi Han and Cyrax.

Raiden didn't give a **** about humans or civilization, just Earthrealm.

Bi Han is just 100% pimp.

Cyrax doesn't blindly follow orders like Sektor.

Worst: Jax, MK9 Raiden, Reptile & Scorpion.

Jax is like a white guy trapped in a black guy's body who tries to act black.
Its really annoying to see a top ranking military officer talk like he's in high school.

MK9 Raiden is always *****ing and crying about saving Earthrealm.

Reptile has an everlasting quest to sit on nuts.
Always looking for a master.

Scorpion's parents must have been inbred because the guy just can't seem to know when he's being tricked.

nzosvk.png

After Scorpion's ending:

.. Quan Chi will live on, to come to think of it Liu Kang's like the Goku (Dbz) of Mortal Kombat always fighting to make a better day against the baddies