Favorite Mortal Kombat Personality

You can't just do it lol it just appears randomly and rarely. It only happened twice for me. Once when I was doing a fatality and another time he actually had it on in a story mode cutscene.

Oh I guess they were gonna give Jax an Uzi but removed it before the game was finished

Oh I guess they were gonna give Jax an Uzi but removed it before the game was finished

That's what I figured but they maybe didn't erase the data entirely. What would be funny if you could toggle it on or off his back like Guile's sunglasses in Street Fighter lol

That's what I figured but they maybe didn't erase the data entirely. What would be funny if you could toggle it on or off his back like Guile's sunglasses in Street Fighter lol

Or Wesker in MvC3, if his glasses are broken he can use his taunt to put them back on.

Easily for me it`s Kabal and Jade; Kabal was very forward, but cautious, a smartass, but sympathetic, he was a talented fighter yet showed more peaceful aspects as well. The same applys to Jade; I don`t think Ive ever seen an MK character that was a sweetheart who could kick your ass, lol.

But other favorites of mine are the main villains, Sindel, Shao Kahn and Mileena. They are so dramatic and strangely intimidating, you can just feel the power and blood thirst emanating from them. It also helps that they had some amazing voice actors who brought such life to their characters. All I can say is that the girl you voiced Mileena better be back for the next game, she sent shivers down my spine every time she opened her mouth (no pun intendid).

"You must return with me, there is to be a celebration for my sister! She`s going away..."

Best personality: Jade
Worst: Raiden, i would prefer if they continued the dark raiden storyline from mk deception. then he'd be cool

Best:

Worst:
Jax is like a white guy trapped in a black guy's body who tries to act black.
Its really annoying to see a top ranking military officer talk like he's in high school.

Jax rocks purple pants and kisses his muscles, it doesn't get more gully than that. Why can't a black man from the streets rise up in the military and keep his roots, he is in mortal kombat, you really think he cares how he talks, shit just got real! You have ninjas shooting ice, old guy stealing souls, *****es with four arms...Vietnam ain't got shit on this, if anything jax should be saying puff puff pass, but you know what he says, BRING IT! Hard to the core, military/street brute force. How you like that?

I think Shang Tsung has the best personality, he is bad ass, he says now you should die and laughs when he shoots flaming skulls at you. MK sorcerers are just sweet, including quan chi, they just think they are untouchable and when they are bored they will just control someone from the dead.

Last edited:
I like Quan Chi's personality. He has a cool outro and I love his leg beat down fatality. I even enjoy watching his xray I mean c'mon you guys gotta admit it is kind of amusing. Rather than traditional "painful/goring" xrays (not all, but most).

Worst: (outside of MK9) tie between Drahmin & think his name is Kai (MK4) .. Never liked either of them. Most pointless chracters in MK franchise.

I like Jade's personality because she would do anything to fight crime and bring justice but at the same time, she can be very seductive too.

Worst personality would have to be Bo Rai Cho. If he is a master, he shouldn't fart or burp in public!