Favorite Mortal Kombat Personality

Best would be SZ and Scorpian and their whole back story.

Worst (aside from joke characters....mokap) the special forces and black dragon. Its the same story over and over and over. Its boring and doesnt really have much to do with thewhole storyline in my opinion

My favorite personality from the story mode was Kabal for when he sees Shao Kahn and says "I can take him" made me lol

Least favorite, Reptile, cool character but he is just a lapdog for Shao Kahn

CYRAX - He seems like the original rebel of the Lin Kuie. He's reckless, hes got swag, he was the first to stand up and say what the grandmaster was doing was ********. I've always felt like maybe Smoke, Sub-Zero (Kui Liang), and the other rebels of the clan were either taking Cyrax's stance or once they saw what they did to him and all kinda said "enough". If this was Game of Thrones Cyrax would've been Ned Stark

Lui Kang defiantly shot up high on my list after he challenged Raiden. I was happy to see him get darker and realise hes gotta take matter in his own hands. Even though the majority of the characters arcade endings are stupid, Lui Kang's actually would;ve have been a much better ending for the Story Mode

Least favorite - Raiden. For being a god yet somehow not being omnipotent at all. Nice job getting everybody killed, guy

best - I think reptile and scorp seem cool.

worst - Freddy. Pathetic.

worst non-guest - stryker - why, oh why?

Reptile and Scorpion for best personalities......really? Ones Quan Chi's ***** boy, the other doesn't even speak English! I hate Freddy but Jesus, the dude isn't even out yet. What's so bad about Stryker?

Yea I don't understand how Reptile has any personality whatsoever, I like Reptile better than Stryker but at least Stryker has a personality.

Best: MK1 Raiden, Bi Han and Cyrax.

Raiden didn't give a **** about humans or civilization, just Earthrealm.

Bi Han is just 100% pimp.

Cyrax doesn't blindly follow orders like Sektor.

Worst: Jax, MK9 Raiden, Reptile & Scorpion.

Jax is like a white guy trapped in a black guy's body who tries to act black.
Its really annoying to see a top ranking military officer talk like he's in high school.

MK9 Raiden is always *****ing and crying about saving Earthrealm.

Reptile has an everlasting quest to sit on nuts.
Always looking for a master.

Scorpion's parents must have been inbred because the guy just can't seem to know when he's being tricked.

I don't agree. Liu Kang was the one *****ing about humans in MK9. Raiden kept trying to tell him that sacrifices might've had to been made (hence the trip down to Quan Chi's house lol). Liu Kang is the ***** not Raiden :p

To me, Reptile is just what he's always been: Willing to follow anyone who 'promises' to bring his race back. To me, that's the beauty of his character, the constant and unyielding trust in people that continually deceive him. He's the eternally gullible TV trope.

Jax, agree with. He just acts so...extra about everything he has to do or say.

I love Bi Han, but I love Kuai Liang just as much. :p

Sonya, I love women with a badass attitude.

Cage, quite like his c0cky funny approach

Jade, hot, sarcastic and classy

Quan Chi, that voice actor makes the character. Silky and slimey all at the same time. Great acting.

All the ninjas are quite wooden and cliche in this, with the exception of Scorpion. Jax is a bit OTT and Stryker sounds so uninterested and monotone (though his visual design is awesome).

Well, for ME, I like all of the Mortal Kombat 2011 personalities. ALL OF THEM. But if I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to choose:

Jax (Why the heck do you guy hate this dude? He's awesome!)

Quan Chi (Quan Chi doesn't take orders from anybody. He annoys everyone I play with as well! Although I hate him in Mortal Kombat Gold. He think's he's the best. And that's Johnny Cage's job!:-?)

Baraka (His primal personality is great. He's my favorite character in MK2 and MKT)

Scorpion (Even though I never play as him, his quotes, his voice, and just.. himself is great all the way.

Worst personality is MOKAP. OOOHHH, I'M ALL BIG AND BAD BECAUSE I'M A MOTION CAPTURE GUY WITH BALLS ALL OVER MY BODY!

Oh, and Moloch too. I hate him. He has the IQ of a banana.:nuts: