Official Hip-Hop/Rap Thread

Re: Rap Muzik.

^^ Bull shit music, if you can even call it music.

Hip hop is hibernating, whether or not it will ever awaken again is unknown.

Its sad that the majority of our people refuse to rise above the stereotypes set forth by shit like that.

You should feel shamed for even promoting that.

^^ Bull shit music, if you can even call it music.

Hip hop is hibernating, whether or not it will ever awaken again is unknown.

Its sad that the majority of our people refuse to rise above the stereotypes set forth by shit like that.

You should feel shamed for even promoting that.

Listen to mine my brother:

Now thats some real music.

Not bull about "beatin hoes"

+rep Aldo for knowing what real really is.

Last edited:

Thanks dude. This guy has helped me out just by listening to him.

What's even better about him, he kan ryhme really good. He's better than that piece of shit music that dude always puts ups.

If u like Z-ro go check out out these
Klondike Kat, guerilla maab(z-ro,trae, dougie...) K-rino, street military,Bam,20-2-life,point blank,trae (solo) and many more, they're all from houston like Ro and most of em are actually real-life friends of his, U won't regret

If you don't know Deap Prez than you don't know shit about Hip Hop, they may hate white people but they can flow like a muther****er.

I listen to real rap. I don't listen to any of that Drake or Gucci Mane crap.

Listen to mine my brother:

Im glad you listen to Z-RO. I listen to Z-RO myself and that dude is really underrated and slept on. This is one of my favorite songs by him:

i be listening to jay-z,vado,drake,fabulous and jeezy. vado is killing it in the eastcoast dont judge by just one song.
and i dont even listen to christian rap but my younger sis put me on this dude lacrae, he goes hard, when i need to listen to positive rap.
i only like jeezy , i dont like his crew because i only listen to guys that are lyrical.

Great production, great flow, Tonedeff is one of the best rappers you've probably never heard of. Check him out.