TRMK Fantasy Football 2011

I really don't know why Tits didn't take Foster and took an at best top-5 QB for first pick. Out of QBs he's actually great, but out of all of football, I'd go for an RB if I had that kind of order. Still not a bad team. Also, who's David Cop-a-feel and who's Lord Raiden's Shockers?

I missed the draft because of work but I think I stil pulled a semi decent team for starters. Ill need to look to waivers to replace some of the guys on my bench.

I missed the draft because of work but I think I stil pulled a semi decent team for starters. Ill need to look to waivers to replace some of the guys on my bench.

I drafted too many WR's and not enough RB's, so if you're looking to move a RB, I might have a receiver to give you that's better than what's available

I missed the draft. Foster was my first pick. :[
I'm happy with my team. Will probably make minor changes, but that's about it.

K, I see it. Hmmmm. I hate the Jets, I don't want one of their scrubby players on my team.
I'll think about it. ;)

You must have put Brady ahead of Foster on your list at some point, because the autopick should have given you Chris Johnson..

Tonight is the night! Does everyone have their rosters set?

I'm starting the season against our gracious commissioner, Oleg, and I'm projected to win by a whopping 0.10 points. This will be a close one! Good luck everyone!

This is my first year using NFL.com fantasy football

and probably my last

I always have problems accessing out league even when im signed in

This is my first year using NFL.com fantasy football

and probably my last

I always have problems accessing out league even when im signed in

That sucks... I'm not having any problems... what issues are you having?

(If your computer or software is even remotely old, that might explain it.... NFL.com always likes to stay cutting-edge...)

We might do Yahoo next year if I get convinced, but otherwise it's staying NFL.com. Also, what are the problems if anyone does seem to be having them? Go Bolts! 16-0 season starts tomorrow!

It's really stupid that i can't switch players until next week

I have a open spot on my starting line-up

that i can't fill till week 2

I miss yahoo :sad:

and don't give me that "O but the week started Thursday"

I could swap people up until the next game on yahoo

thanks for the loss NFL.com

That's not NFL.com's fault, that's the way oleg set it up. Unfortunately, I hadn't noticed that or else I would have said something about it. I don't suppose you can change it now, huh oleg?

No that's prob my fault I'll have it changed soon.

Damn I am so totally upset right now. Both of my big gambles (Stafford, Texans D) paid off, and I'm still going to lose because two of my surest bets (Mendenhall, R. White) had stinkers.

How the HELL do I have no TE on my team?
I am not doing something right here :[

You traded your starter and didn't bother elevating his backup to the starting lineup

Oleg has me beaten and he still has two more to play tomorrow. It could have been much worse, he has 70 points sitting on his bench! Foster didn't play so that hurt me, and Big Ben was just... terrible.

Yo im such a Fantasy FB Guru (David-cop-a-feel)

I'm 2nd place in scoring

and i have one spot on of starting roster missing

Just gimmie the crown now!

Yo im such a Fantasy FB Guru (David-cop-a-feel)

I'm 2nd place in scoring

and i have one spot on of starting roster missing

Just gimmie the crown now!

It's a long season, Tiger. Good game though.

Also, it looks like Oleg has fixed the rules, so next week you ought to be able to change your players right up until game time.

Last edited: