Show Me Ya TD's (?) 91.10
Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 86.43

David Cop-a-feel (the Marshall) 85.54
Wonderbolts (Webster) 67.30

McChoices (non-member) 81.17
Your Team (?) 41.20

Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 131.82
MCNUGGETS (tittiemcnuggets) 56.41

I seriously can't wait til playoffs... so stoked! Hopefully I'll be leading my division at least

Whaddup FFers? I made a league poll that should be on the page you get sent to by clicking the League tab. Everyone likes seeing their opinions in contrast with others', so be a good sport and see how you stack up with the rest. Discussions and debates are welcome, just go back to this thread to post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fourth win in a row... most points in the league for two weeks in a row.. and all of this after starting 0-2.

feelsgoodman.doc

TRMK Fantasy Football Week 6 Results:

Team Rayze (mkray41) 82.62
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 60.22

LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (Yovinny) 91.06
Consentual Parsecs (Raddus) 58.39

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 94.68
Lisburn Spartans (Recon Number 54) 79.42

RussianReptileGetAtMe (oleg.dobrynin) 90.35
Wonderbolts (Webster) 52.70

Show Me Ya TD's (?) 66.78
Your Team (?) 53.80

David Cop-a-feel (The Marshall) 96.88
MCNUGGETS (tittiemcnuggets) 44.56

Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 117.80
McChoices (non-member) 70.00

4776.gif

Sorry but I'm not easing up. Gotta get good picks to beat me and take Brady and Welker to the benches

I put in some time to make another league poll. Only one person voted on the last one but I think this one is interesting. Any suggestions for the polls? You guys want strictly football polls or other sports too? Or MK polls?

I thought I was going to have a rough week with Bradshaw and Jackson on bye weeks, but Foster more than covered for them! What an amazing performance from him! Continuing to climb my way up the standings...

Let me unfreeze this thread. We may begin once again! I didn't even freeze it, I just mean we stopped posting in it. How does everyone feel up to Week 9? I think Cutie Mark will be first place soon.