TRMK Fantasy Football 2011

As pansyish as this sounds (if thats even a word heh) I apologize for not being very active early on in the Fantasy League. I kinda said:
I'm gonna participate all teh way :)

Well, Im definitely gonna participate full on now! Now If only I had cable... lol.

Go Team Rayze!!

As pansyish as this sounds (if thats even a word heh) I apologize for not being very active early on in the Fantasy League. I kinda said:

Well, Im definitely gonna participate full on now! Now If only I had cable... lol.

Go Team Rayze!!

Thanks for identifying yourself for when I post the scores next. You don't need cable for NFL... not as badly as some sports. I don't have cable either.

Team Rayze gonna get abused next week

he faces the best team in the league

<-----------------

You'll come back to the pack once the bye weeks start. Your bench is worthless.

EDIT

Whaaaaaah! I lost by 3 points. I knew I shouldn't have traded Jets defense. I knew it!
I shall weep all night.

I just noticed this, but I don't see where you traded the Jets defense... are you thinking of another league you're in?

TRMK Fantasy Football Week 2 Results:

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 99.59
Your Team (?) 62.10

Show Me Ya TD's (?) 104.13
Consentual Parsecs (Raddus) 88.20

David Cop-a-feel (the Marshall) 133.80
RussianReptileGetAtMe (oleg.dobrynin) 81.19

Lisburn Spartans (Recon Number 54) 129.50
McChoices (non-member) 118.52

Team Rayze (mkray41) 108.82
Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 90.92

LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (Yovinny) 104.80
MCNUGGETS (tittiemcnuggets) 101.62

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 123.95
Wonderbolts (Webster) 55.88

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why McChoices is wasting a roster spot on the Cardinals' D if he's not even going to start them this week when they're playing the offensively inept Seahawks...

I'm sorry i'm undefeated right now

whatever u losers say is invalid

/Le'douche

Can't argue with that, to be honest. But I still don't see you keeping it up.

Your avatar is disgusting.
Do men really find gargantuan boobs attractive? Those motherf*ckers would eat you alive.
ICK.

As for football, I will win this league. Or come pretty damn close at least.

I wouldn't go so far as to say his avatar is "disgusting" but personally I don't find absolute size to be an important factor in boobs. How well they fit the woman they're on is far more significant.

And while I'd be happy for you in the end if you won, right now I hope I kick your ass. :)

Your avatar is disgusting.
Do men really find gargantuan boobs attractive? Those motherf*ckers would eat you alive.
ICK.

Yes and no

Most guys would probably say "Their too big"

But for me, I love huge boobies, like really big

But yea on to Fantasy

I really regret not drafting Cam Newton

The dude is putting up points!

Since i'm wearing the crown right now

and have the best team

i feel like everyone is trying to take my spot

I feel like the green bay packers

0-3 won't be an easy hole to climb out of.. hopefully this week goes better for me. With Foster's status still questionable and one of my top two receivers still out for at least a couple more weeks, I'm not sure it will get any better.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

0-3 won't be an easy hole to climb out of.. hopefully this week goes better for me. With Foster's status still questionable and one of my top two receivers still out for at least a couple more weeks, I'm not sure it will get any better.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

Well, the projections have you beating me by 30. Whatever they're worth.