TRMK Fantasy Football 2011

whoever "your team" is

needs to look at my trade proposal

i think it's fair

Since "Your Team's" quarterbacks are Peyton Manning and David Garrard, I think it's safe to say whoever it is has long forgotten he's even in this league, and will not accept your proposal.

Lol how do I confuse you?
Bush sucks. :3

what... you think last night was just an aberration? I could have used that production over some of my running backs...

Ok, so I figured in case any TRMK members that aren't in the league stopped by this thread and are wondering how we're doing, I figured I'd post the scores... I've listed the TRMK member name in parentheses after the team name so people know who we're talking about... if there is no name listed, it's because I don't know who it is. (so if you're reading this, let me know)

TRMK Fantasy Football Week 1 Results:

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 120.11
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 73.70

David Cop-a-feel (the Marshall) 101.58
Consentual Parsecs (Raddus) 74.26

McChoices (?) 76.08
Show Me Ya TD's (?) 75.99

RussianReptileGetAtMe (oleg.dobrynin) 115.00
Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 62.80

MCNUGGETS (tittiemcnuggets) 93.41
Lisburn Spartans (Recon Number 54) 83.46

Team Rayze (?) 123.16
Your Team (?) 82.40

LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (?) 99.30
Wonderbolts (Webster) 92.06

Thanks for posting that for everyone to see, LC :laugh:

Just an awful showing from me. Even if I could have replaced Foster it wouldn't have helped, I have hardly any points from the players on my bench.

Wow... a lot of personnel moves going on in our league today. McNuggets working out some tight ends I see. How about an answer on my trade offer?

McChoices is one of my friends, his name is Robin. And Week 1 was great for all of my leagues except Yahoo where I lost by .18 points, but I shouldn't have won it anyways; Brian Urlacher (you can have defensive players in Yahoo) got me 21 points. Also, the Buffalo Bills have a better record than the Atlanta Falcons.

GREAT WEEK 1 BTW, On to the next with the BOLTS in Foxborough vs. Brady! WOOT!

I was working all day today. Saw your offer earlier, I'm not interested in any Colts players. I looked at your other players and I'm not really interested in any of them either. Sorry. =]
I only got 5 of the 8 players I wanted for this week. I'm predicted to lose by 20 points this week. lolol.
Whoever got Jacobi Jones can eat me. You're probably not even a Texans fan!! >:[

Are you not really serious about dropping Bush then? Because Addai is worth more than anything you'll get in free agency right now.

Then again, your comment about Jacoby probably explains it... you're playing with your rooting interests rather than trying to win...

I am serious about dropping Bush. Just trying to play my cards right.
I already know this week I'm not going to win, unless Hines Ward doesn't let me down.
I just don't want any Colt players right now. And looking at your team, I am equally confused. I honestly don't understand your logic picking those guys. :|

Sorry I may have been a tad mean earlier

Any particular player you're talking about regarding my team? Or you don't understand my logic picking any of them?

Week 2, game on!!
I'm predicted to get my ass handed to me this week. :|

Hm... yeah looks like that may happen unfortunately.... you'll need Brady to really go off yet again.

Also, it can't be comfortable for you to be up against the guy who has Schaub and Andre on his team, huh?

Wow...4 TD passes for Stafford. I wonder if Marshall still thinks I was retarded for making him my starting QB?

Last edited:
Not looking good for me again. There is still some hope. If Hakeem Nicks doesn't play tomorrow and Ahmad Bradshaw runs all over St. Louis's defense then I could pull it out.

Hey you Texans, what happened with Foster? Did he get a limited amount of carries or did the Miami defense stop him all day? I got the stupid Bengals here so I couldn't watch.