TRMK Fantasy Football 2011

Re: TRMK Fasntasy Football 2011

totally.

4 spots left! Who else finds themselves worthy of Fantasy Football Kombat???

(LOL that was cheesy)

Anyone think I should cut the league to 12 teams (where it is now) and add 4 more sometime later (in preseason)? I think this might build competition and interest for the league's teams by the end of summer and we can have a competition for the remaining 4 spots haha idk just something to ponder when you flip the pillow over to the cooler side :) Also, does anyone realize how soon preseason is? Today's August 3rd...

Anyone think I should cut the league to 12 teams (where it is now) and add 4 more sometime later (in preseason)? I think this might build competition and interest for the league's teams by the end of summer and we can have a competition for the remaining 4 spots haha idk just something to ponder when you flip the pillow over to the cooler side :) Also, does anyone realize how soon preseason is? Today's August 3rd...

Well Yovinny just messed up your cap it at 12 idea..

I just think maybe sometime before we start we should make sure everyone who's signed up is still interested in playing a full season with us, and if not we could offer their spots up to other users who might actually be interested. One thing I don't want is a bunch of people who are going to quit bothering halfway through the season. I always hate that in FF.

And what do we have out of our bag of tricks for Week 1? The Shockers vs. the Bolts. Also, not a single Chargers pun out of me. Zap.

Your Team will be participating, it seems. Anything to distract me for a few minutes while my Ps3 is getting repaired in Laredo, TX.

My logo dies @ 80 x 40 resolution.

yt40.png

Last edited:

I agree, 14 teams are plenty. Hopefully everyone involved will stick with it for the whole season.

There are two CMCs because I had it, then liukang234 joined and used the same name. It has been suggested by Love Cowboy and myself that he change it but it hasn't happened yet. Oleg, is there anything you can do about that (other than ask nicely)? It needs to be changed to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

dude come on, pick a new team name... two of the same name will get confusing... BYoung had that one first

How do I do that? I would have the second I noticed, but I did't know you could.

EDIT: I noticed all the people have been asking me to change. I haven't checked this thread lately or the NFL cause it's gonna be a while before the draft, so I missed all the complaints. It didn't tell me the names of the teams when joined, so I just picked a suggestion. When I find out how to change the name of my league, I will do that pronto.

EDIT 2: Screw it, I'm out. I don't even watch football, I don't know what made me join it.

Last edited:

I am still totally pumped for this. We need to fill this joint up. Or at least get one more... need an even number. I just hope everyone that signs up actually participates all season. I hate it when people in online fantasy leagues just give up halfway through.

I am still totally pumped for this. We need to fill this joint up. Or at least get one more... need an even number. I just hope everyone that signs up actually participates all season. I hate it when people in online fantasy leagues just give up halfway through.

I'm gonna participate all teh way :)

Last edited:

Don't you worry about me. I'm in all year. Did anyone ever discover if Jade joined? If not, she needs to be harassed about it so we can have an even number of teams. Bye weeks are no fun.

3 teams in 3 weeks is do-able. Shoot invites out randomly to other threads that get lots of views