TRMK Fantasy Football 2011

Well atleats I didn't finish dead last. Still I feel like that girl crying in her car over her fanatsy teams performance in that one commercial.

Well atleats I didn't finish dead last. Still I feel like that girl crying in her car over her fanatsy teams performance in that one commercial.

I wasn't sure you were even playing dude. Or are you just one of those "hands off" fantasy owners? (LOL)

I wasn't sure you were even playing dude. Or are you just one of those "hands off" fantasy owners? (LOL)

normally i'm very hands on with my team but i had alot of personal issues overtake my attention for most of the season, plus i missed the draft and was stuck with alot of mid to low tier players which didn't help me at all.

It is incredibly lame. I think next year I'm running the TRMK league, and I'm not letting him in, either.

That sounds like a good idea, you put more effort into the league and thread than he did anyway. We'll see if he has the chutzpah to come anywhere near this thread, let alone try to join the league next year.

This was a lot of fun, up until the cheating and dirty playing, that is. Looking forward to next year where we can have a nice clean league.

Hey everyone I'm sorry about the points change, that was in fact me, I didn't even know they could be changed and wanted to test it out and also see if anybody even bothered to care anymore about the league. It just seems that people kinda gave up and I didn't want to upset anybody by it, but needed to know it wasn't a waste of my time making this league, so I tested the water to see if anyone'd catch it. As for the trade, that's all me - thought of dropping my best players to reward whoever cared enough to notice but the non-member talked me out of it and said if people didn't approve the trade, enough would veto. Sorry that didn't happen, sorry I essentially rigged the Super Bowl, sorry I let a non-member into the league and even beat me to get beyond and to the playoffs. CONGRATS to CMC, really kinda the comeback kid, glad you beat the friend that peer-pressured me! Sorry again, I relinquish my commissioner powers to LC, I'll change the points back so the records will be correct, and I will make a cheesy trophy thing in the trophies option. Please allow me to stay?

Oleg, I don't have a problem with you letting a non-member into the league, because we needed one more for an even number. If he had won the title fair and square, that would suck for TRMK, but there would still be nothing to complain about. Your logic regarding "people didn't care" fails because it was the championship game. At that point, BYoung is the only person other than your buddy required to care, and his transaction activity clearly indicates that he did. Plus, if you had ever bothered stopping by this thread, you'd know that I still cared... I'm posting league news every week. That tells me that while you may care about the league, you don't care so much about TRMK anymore. This was supposed to be the TRMK Fantasy Football league. The TRMK part matters too. If this league were an officially sanctioned TRMK event, you'd likely get banned for this. Thank you for fixing it. I am still running the league next year, because you clearly are not cut out to run a league with integrity. I will defer my decision on letting you in until sign-up time.

LC now works well for League Commish too!

I'm sorry. To be honest, I kinda gave up on TRMK when MK9 died down, so basically, I'm sorry I wasted your guys' time, have fun in next year's league, and I shouldn't be allowed in it next year. Glad I could've started a new thing for TRMK though!

Last edited:
Thank you for correcting everything, Oleg. But like LC said, there were many better ways you could have checked to see if anyone was still paying attention. Checking this thread or transaction history would have worked. Or you could have just asked..

Anyway, thanks for starting the league, and hopefully it's something we keep doing in the future.

But like LC said, there were many better ways you could have checked to see if anyone was still paying attention. Checking this thread or transaction history would have worked. Or you could have just asked..

No excuses, but I was on a cruise for two weeks and lacked internet. And there also was that time that the thread froze. But no excuses! My fault, fixed it, you won't have me to mess around anymore. And congrats to you! I was rooting for you as soon as you hit your stride! One thing I didn't like about the league was how some people never cared at all and never updated their rosters, never bothered to use the thread, stuff like that. Whether it was giving up or never caring, teams like "Your Team" giving easy wins and better records for those who played them twice. But overall, I really enjoyed it. I think I'd actually love to do this again with you guys, but it's all on LC for the go! Maybe he can make a poll to see if you guys'd forgive me?

No excuses, but I was on a cruise for two weeks and lacked internet. And there also was that time that the thread froze. But no excuses! My fault, fixed it, you won't have me to mess around anymore. And congrats to you! I was rooting for you as soon as you hit your stride! One thing I didn't like about the league was how some people never cared at all and never updated their rosters, never bothered to use the thread, stuff like that. Whether it was giving up or never caring, teams like "Your Team" giving easy wins and better records for those who played them twice. But overall, I really enjoyed it. I think I'd actually love to do this again with you guys, but it's all on LC for the go! Maybe he can make a poll to see if you guys'd forgive me?

As far as the phenomenon of some people not caring goes, that stuff is perfectly normal for fantasy football when not played for money. Yes, I thought the fact that we all at least knew each other from this site might have helped overcome that more than it did, but it wasn't that bad. As far as letting you in next year, chill out. Next season is months away. Quite frankly, the odds are on letting you in. Though I'm also considering letting BYoung make that decision for me since he's the one you tried to screw over.

YAY... Congrats BYoung! I actually have known for a long time that you won but haven't been on TRMK for a while so I'm glad to see you did win! Maybe I'll play next year if you guys need an even number or something... I could have done better than Your Team... I guess we'll see.

Alright well if I can do this with you guys, can we get more people to be in it? It was odd to only have 13 members and me having to add a friend. Use your rep to get more people! I was really new when I started this thread and league, nobody really paid attention to a noob but you guys :)

Alright well if I can do this with you guys, can we get more people to be in it? It was odd to only have 13 members and me having to add a friend. Use your rep to get more people! I was really new when I started this thread and league, nobody really paid attention to a noob but you guys :)

Considering how much less busy this site will be by the end of summer than it was this year considering there are no significant MK releases due, I wouldn't be surprised if we had LESS people regardless of anything I do.

If you ask me, 14 is the maximum amount of teams we should allow. Any more than that and you dilute the free agent field and it gets to be almost impossible to add decent players after the draft. I think ten to 12 would be ideal.

If you ask me, 14 is the maximum amount of teams we should allow. Any more than that and you dilute the free agent field and it gets to be almost impossible to add decent players after the draft. I think ten to 12 would be ideal.

That's true, my mistake. I meant we need more people that are really interested like us.