TRMK Fantasy Football 2011

A fantastic finish to the regular season indeed!

TRMK Fantasy Football Week 14 Results:

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 112.50
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 95.38

Consentual Parsecs (Raddus) 124.33
David Cop-a-feel (The Marshall) 115.71

Show Me Ya TD's (?) 89.63
McChoices (non-member) 63.04

Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 91.80
RussianReptileGetAtMe (oleg.dobrynin) 89.10

Lisburn Spartans (Recon Number 54) 80.28
MCNUGGETS (tittiemcnuggets) 76.98

Team Rayze (mkray41) 72.11
Your Team (?) 38.00

LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (Yovinny) 114.84
Wonderbolts (Webster) 91.38

The following teams' seasons are now done:

Playoff Picture:
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 6-8
Team Rayze (mkray41) 6-8
MCNUGGETS (tittiemcnuggets) 5-9
Wonderbolts (Webster) 3-11
Consentual Parsecs (Raddus) 3-11
Your Team (?) 0-14

Playoff Bracket:

(1) Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 12-2
vs.
(8) Lisburn Spartans (Recon Number 54) 7-7

(2) RussianReptileGetAtMe (oleg.dobrynin) 12-2
vs.
(7) McChoices (non-member) 8-6

(3) Show Me Ya TD's (?) 10-4
vs.
(6) LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (Yovinny) 8-6

(4) Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 9-5
vs.
(5) David Cop-a-feel (The Marshall) 9-5

TRMK Fantasy Football Quarterfinal Results:

McChoices (non-member) 92.50
RussianReptileGetAtMe (oleg.dobrynin) 92.36

Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 113.70
Lisburn Spartans (Recon Number 54) 107.48

David Cop-a-feel (The Marshall) 125.96
Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 106.96

LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (Yovinny) 93.84
Show Me Ya TD's (?) 51.35

So, the matchups for the semifinals are set!

(1) Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung)
vs.
(5) David Cop-a-feel (The Marshall)

(6) LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (Yovinny)
vs.
(7) McChoices (non-member)

TRMK Fantasy Football Semifinal Results:

McChoices (non-member) 115.72
LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (Yovinny) 110.04

Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 96.16
David Cop-a-feel (The Marshall) 67.60

So, here we go!

The Super Bowl of TRMK Fantasy Football 2011
Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung)

vs.

McChoices (non-member)​

As luck would have it, the only non-member in the field wound up in the finals... I guess we're all rooting for BYoung here, huh? Let's go buddy.

With one point from my TE, K, and DEF combined, I still managed 96 points. This is exciting! I'm going to be in Miami next week but I may spend my first day there sitting in front of my computer like I never left home.

Has anyone else noticed the trade pending between Oleg and his buddy McChoices? Looks like he's helping him stack up for the championship...

wow. That's extremely disappointing. Oleg seemed like such a stand-up guy. Next year I'm running the league and I'm remembering to put in a trade deadline. Let me see if I can manage to get enough people's attention to vote this trade down. I assume you voted against it?

Yeah I voted against it. I guess since I never get involved in trading I never realized there was no deadline. Hopefully it can get voted down but even if everyone that is still paying attention to the league votes it may not be enough. I'm not sure how many votes are needed to veto.

Well, I had a good run :(

I think we may need 8 votes. That's not likely to happen. Well I guess we can always fight fire with fire. You want any of my players?

Well I'm happy with my team for the most part. I think I have some good players that will actually be getting playing time this weekend. The biggest issue I think I have when it comes to lost playing time is Foster. I can't decide whether or not to sit him. Mendenhall may be a good replacement there. You're from Houston, what do you personally think about Foster's playing time?

I also have questionable QBs, but unfortunately I don't think you can help me. We both have good QBs who may not get much playing time. Beyond them we both have middle tier guys, so I don't think a trade there will help me.

I haven't heard anything locally about Foster missing time, but then again fantasy football isn't the highest priority on the local radio shows, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I wonder if it isn't too late to make a trade now today since the review process is 2 days? I think maybe we're going to have to hope for the voting. I contacted everyone else in the league in every way I am able... Marshall says he voted it down, so we've got 3 now that we know about. I'm sure Tits will vote with us, if she gets the message (her PM box is full, but I got Jade and TaBB to message her on Facebook). The biggest worry is the two guys who I don't even know their TRMK username. The only way I could contact them is through the league email. We'll see.

Yeah we don't need to worry about making a trade. If I can beat him cleanly it would make it so much sweeter. Thanks for the offer, though.

Ok, so when oleg's trade failed to help his buddy win the game, he did something even more dastardly and used his abilities as commissioner to change the points. So, please note that while NFL.com shows different, the below are the REAL results.

TRMK Fantasy Football 2011 Championship Game

Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 104.68
McChoices (non-member) 100.82

Congratulations to BYoung for winning the championship fair and square.
It was truly an epic season for him, winning 15 straight games after starting 0-2.

Here are the final rankings for the league:

1. Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung)
2. McChoices (non-member)
3. LORD RAIDEN'S SHOCKERS (Yovinny)
4. David Cop-a-feel (The Marshall)
5. Kabal Toasty (Tapion)
6. RussianReptileGetAtMe (oleg.dobrynin)
7. Lisburn Spartans (Recon Number 54)
8. Show Me Ya TD's (?)
9. Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy)
10. MCNUGGETS (tittiemcnuggets)
11. Team Rayze (mkray41)
12. Wonderbolts (Webster)
13. Consentual Parsecs (Raddus)
14. Your Team (?)

Do you know for sure Oleg changes the scores? I assumed there was an issue with the NFL.com scoring system. I made a thread on the customer service section on the forums for them to check into it.

That would be pretty messed up if it was Oleg..

EDIT: I just noticed it says he adjusted my points. That is so lame of him. Is it really that important to him that his friend win?

Last edited: