I was shocked when I read MKAK is only gonna be $10

Kaleko Sparx

I remember buying MK2 when it first came out for $60. That game alone is worth $10 now, shit. All 3 for $10/800 MSP? Done deal. Not to mention the new online MP capabilities and HD sprites. Thank Your NRS.

Image07.jpg

Image08.jpg

Image09.jpg

^ Playing as Shang Tsung for the first time. I'm pumped. Can't wait to do animalities and friendships again.

Great price, but they aren't adding the UMK3 with Rain and Noob Saibot? :( I'd rather sacrifice Sheeva for those two like they did in the Sega Genesis version. Oh well, I'm happy about this release anyway :)

The game will not have HD sprites.

The reason it only costs $10 is because the games are simply arcade ports with online capabilities.

Pricing them any higher would be too much.

$10? Damn not bad, I wouldn't have paid $60 for them each if I knew they were gonna be all these cheap now!

I can not wait to get my hands on this and play online. I have always wanted to do that when I was a kid. Hell the idea never even crossed my mind back then.

Guys, it's a collection of the arcade games. UMK3 did not have playable bosses or Rain and Noob. The console versions aren't UMK3. They're cheap imitations.

THE JOHNNY ROOK said:
$10? Damn not bad, I wouldn't have paid $60 for them each if I knew they were gonna be all these cheap now!

I can not wait to get my hands on this and play online. I have always wanted to do that when I was a kid. Hell the idea never even crossed my mind back then.

Really? You seriously would have said, "F this, I'm going to wait 15+ years for these games just so I can save $170!!!"??

It's definitely a kick-ass price, and people are still crying about it. Their loss cause I'm gonna be slapping b****es on XBL... and probably PSN come release time. =D

I am mostly buying it for the controller. But I wouldnt mind playing the older games a little ... just wish it had MK4 included.

i want mk1 mk2 umk3 and mk3 in full hd sprites.. i would cut off my leg and give it to nrs if they make this for THE FANSSSS OMGGGGG