"Spamming" mileena combos

iViTal

So my Step bro is like "all you do is spam the same Mileena combo all the time" And when i think about it am i really the bad guy in the situation because her playstyle is to stay away and bait Instead of keeping pressure on your opponet, And i wait for him to make the mistake of blocking low, Failiport, or just make a Bad choice in our matches(Online and Offline) So am i the bad player or him?

Tell him to man up and learn to adapt. If you're doing the same thing over and over he should know what's coming and learn how to counter it.

as long as challengers put up a fight and can back it up, as long as he/she rotate her moveset from time to time then what's to complain about?

I do.. its just his Defense Sucks B@11z Tbh, He never do combos. His excuse: "Why take a chance and do %25+ damage, when i can get a Constant %11'' Im like WHAT!!! are you that F'ing Dumb kid =/

don't listen to that ********. Combos can be blocked like any other move. If he gets caught in one it's his fault.

The time she gets spammy is with her Up+4 Up+4 Back+1 4. It gets annoying to watch the same combo.. sorta like fighting Ermac lol. This coming from a Mileena player tbh.

I can somewhat agree, But then again all you have to do is Block high, But he constantly Blocking low and he forgets most if mileena moves are over heads And Mileena FTW!!! :DDD

My main is Mileena and she is an underdog (like most females in MK) and she can be easily punished by using... Block, lol. So you gotta rush appropriate. But idd a skilled Mileena player (hehe) can destroy you w/o a hastle, lure out and move in for the kill. Mileena FTW!!! If they block low: grab or U+4 or B +1, 4 and it's "Ow, no!" and if they block high: grab, or B+3, 4 and they hit the floor. Mix them up for mindgame effects. Perfect vs Scorpion, Smoke, Ermac and Rayden (yes they don't stand a chance,... actually no one but Jax players give me trouble while using Mil) Feel free to try and prove otherwise cuz I seriously need a challenge for Mileena. For the ones that can't resist, hit me up and try, lol. If you win I'll add you to my F-list cuz I like hard battles L8er.

Last edited:
Tell him to man up and learn to adapt. If you're doing the same thing over and over he should know what's coming and learn how to counter it.

^This.

If he can't counter your strategy, he's not good enough. That's his problem, not yours. I'm not trying to be cruel, but that is the bare-bones honest truth about fighting games.

I main Mileena myself, and yes I use similar moves once in a while, but hey... everyone does! The only thing I try not to do is spam... try to change moves sometimes.

I main Mileena myself, and yes I use similar moves once in a while, but hey... everyone does! The only thing I try not to do is spam... try to change moves sometimes.

Like its not the exact same combo, But he sets himself up for it. EX: I got him in a corner and he blocks Low. Me: Over head Up+4 x2(into combo). Him: OMG STOP USING THE SAME COMBO... Its like c'mon Kid Your setting your self up.

#MileenaWinsAllDeyBreh :)

Immortal Reaver would so get a +Rep from me in this thread.

So my Step bro is like "all you do is spam the same Mileena combo all the time" And when i think about it am i really the bad guy in the situation because her playstyle is to stay away and bait Instead of keeping pressure on your opponet, And i wait for him to make the mistake of blocking low, Failiport, or just make a Bad choice in our matches(Online and Offline) So am i the bad player or him?

Mileena is much better at being aggressive though. Like...much, much better.

I say keep doing what you're doing. It's his fault for not learning to change. Just D4 him into oblivion and throw in a couple grabs when he blocks low.

he obviously doesnt take fighting games as seriously as you do,
so why beat the living crap out of him to the point where he doesnt want to play?

maybe take the time to show him how to block,counter some of these combo's?
or maybe instead of doing the same combo that you know gets the highest damage, and change it up abit,the order of the combo, the special you choose to finish the combo..etc..
might be a little less damage but its different, and your bro wont complain or get bored with the same ol' shi

and if your doing that back-x,-circle, combo over and over it can be annoying..
i know its part of her gameplay to get people to block low, but yeh.. annoying.. in excessive repetition.

he obviously doesnt take fighting games as seriously as you do,
so why beat the living crap out of him to the point where he doesnt want to play?

maybe take the time to show him how to block,counter some of these combo's?
or maybe instead of doing the same combo that you know gets the highest damage, and change it up abit,the order of the combo, the special you choose to finish the combo..etc..
might be a little less damage but its different, and your bro wont complain or get bored with the same ol' shi

and if your doing that back-x,-circle, combo over and over it can be annoying..
i know its part of her gameplay to get people to block low, but yeh.. annoying.. in excessive repetition.

Meh. He knows the basics, He Make combos and experiment in training mode (with out me) So why should i teach him to counter my Mileena? from reading some replys it taught me a few things also, like adapting and studying my opponent instead of Just hopping the EX TeleKick Hits to set me up and easy 20-30 Damage. I Showed him this thread..im hopping it changed his way of thinking...

SN: THIS GUY(StepBro) SAID COMBOS ARE USELESS!! Its like WTF. :c

#MileenaWinsAlldeyBreh

Don't worry about it, sounds like he is just a sore loser. Like so many people above me stated, if he can't adapt that is his problem not yours. If it's not your combos he would probably find something else to complain about, I have had friends complain to me in a match for using certain wake up attacks, If you do it once it's their fault for falling for it twice.

Tell him to stop ducking, If you duck against Mileena you open up a world of hurt. Tell him what he's doing wrong, or how to counter your strategy and then you'll have to become a better player by overcoming him.

Help him to help yourself.

Tell him to stop ducking, If you duck against Mileena you open up a world of hurt. Tell him what he's doing wrong, or how to counter your strategy and then you'll have to become a better player by overcoming him.

Help him to help yourself.

thats what i was trying to say!! thank you!