"Spamming" mileena combos

Mileena has a load of combos u should learn as least 5 of them, that way u can hit him with a different combo everytime and I wonder what he'll say then

Mileena has a load of combos u should learn as least 5 of them, that way u can hit him with a different combo everytime and I wonder what he'll say then

I know More than, i know like 7 of them its Just he never learns he does the same strat almost every game.

Why is it every time I see these threads I instantly think of the movie Grandma's Boy? "New high score, what's that, is that good?"

I can somewhat agree, But then again all you have to do is Block high, But he constantly Blocking low and he forgets most if mileena moves are over heads And Mileena FTW!!! :DDD

You answered your own question there.

I love spamming that combo starter, it's easy, effective, and catches people off guard. If they block the first U+4, they forget the next two 80% of the time if they're not great players. I say combo his ass into oblivion until he learns.

I don't mind when people do the same combo set again and again. I don't even care much if people spam....it's incredibly lame but it is easy to figure out the pattern and counter. My biggest pet peeve is jumpers....I hate when people jump all over the place for 95% of the match.....zzzzZzzzzzzzz

I got accused of spamming Stryker combos the other day. I guess he/she was too ignorant to realize that Stryker's Away+1, 2, 2 is his main combo starter

I got accused of spamming Stryker combos the other day. I guess he/she was too ignorant to realize that Stryker's Away+1, 2, 2 is his main combo starter

My first hate message was because of this. Stryker's bigger combos start with that pop up. He also accused me of spamming one move, which I guess was the roll toss since I use it a lot to close the gap and he kept trying to spam Kenshi's one distance move.

Spam the single combo OP, if it works it works. Have him look at a lot of the tournament play, while those combos are out of my skill range they still use the same combo over and over with just a little variation.

He also accused me of spamming one move, which I guess was the roll toss since I use it a lot to close the gap and he kept trying to spam Kenshi's one distance move.

I used the roll toss every time this Sub-Zero shot an ice ball and he accused me of spamming. People can be really ignorant