Doom (game)

all the Doom games are more or less good. ive never played any Doom game and thought that it sucked.

Doom 64 kinda sucked... but i still played it alot because it was the only Doom on N64. Quake on N64 was pretty good though!

Doom 64 kinda sucked... but i still played it alot because it was the only Doom on N64. Quake on N64 was pretty good though!

i found that the only thing that sucked about Doom 64 was the controls. if N64 had a better controller it would have been even better. damn stick in the middle. but other than that it was a great game. you should give it a try if you can play it with a different controller. thats one game i wish they would re release.

i found that the only thing that sucked about Doom 64 was the controls. if N64 had a better controller it would have been even better. damn stick in the middle. but other than that it was a great game. you should give it a try if you can play it with a different controller. thats one game i wish they would re release.

I thought the controls were pretty good for Doom.... it was the same as Quake, Hexen, Turok, Golden Eye all on the N64... It wasnt the controls that bothered me... it was the game itself.... just terrible i thought. But again, i played it a lot because it still had a feeling of Doom to it and it was the only Doom on 64. My fav though was Quake64 and 007 Golden Eye

look at what i got today. such a cool book! i also have an art book of the evil within, dead space, mass effect, zelda, and bioshock infinite. i dont know if ill get the uncharted one or not.

20160920_180647.jpg

grrrrr! the photo is flipped sideways! damn phone.

The worthy sequel to the classic games. I was a fan of the Project Brutality mod from Classic Doom and to have something like it in this game is pretty awesome.

I love finding all the secrets(including the classic levels!). Gives you a reason to replay the levels you missed the secrets on. I personally think that this has been the best official Doom game since 1997. And some of the SnapMaps people create are really unique and fun to play gives the game a lot of replayability. The music, my God does it ever pump you up killing demons. The remake of some old Doom songs like Suspense or Waltz of the Demons is quite nostalgic to listen too.

9.5/10 for my rating of this game!

Last edited:
I only gave it that because of the multiplayer. Other than that game is awesome.

Thats why I gave it a 20.... because of the ALSO amazing and welldone multiplayer! With the new addition of classic DM... omg.... its perfect! Soooo fun! Try playing multiplayer with the music from the game playing in the background. Its INTENSE if you have a proper surround sound with a nice booming subwoofer

Are they still going with the load outs for deathmatch? I haven't really checked it out recently. I prefer those days when I played Doom 2 on Zdaemon source port and you just picked up the weapons in the arena, not spawning with a rocket launcher.

Also of note: I got a glimpse of the Doom Slayer's face on a poster I got. It reminds me of the classic Doomguy. But after playing through the game's campaign and going through my completed codex, it's definitely someone different. Maybe someone related?