Voting Petition: Exclusive Freddy Nightmare Realm DLC Stage!

GrandMasterTRS

Hey folks,
this is a voting petition to get an exclusive Freddy Krueger stage in Mortal Kombat.

Freddy will be available august 9th so it would be awesome if he can get his own "Nightmare Realm" stage.

Please klick just on the flyer to get into the thread where you can vote.
The vote will runs to next Wednesday, a one Week voting petition.

These are just some screen shots from the "Freddy's New Nightmare" movie how the stage could maybe looks like.

I'm pretty sure the NRS Team got awesome ideas for this and it would be very great if they could do such a stage for all MK and Freddy fans around the world.

Please take this voting petition serious. :)

Thanks for your help and your support.
Best Regards
GrandMasterTRS and the MKUniverse.lu Team

How about, no. If NRS can't make MK stages for DLC, they shouldn't waste more time making stages for a guest character. (Kratos was an exception because it was included with the game. It's not like they wasted time after the game was releases to make it.) Freddy in the game is enough.

I'd prefer MK1 and MK2 missing stages to be honest. I would be PISSED OFF if they did this and not Palace Gate from MK1 or the Portal from MK2.

Well, only if the Pit 3 stage and the Belltower stage kill return, THEN they can design a new level, but idd Boon tweeted that dlc stages won't happen. But we can only hope, but DON'T create non-fatal levels... that is just lame and a waste of memory/money EVEN if they are popular classics, add a stage kill or don't create them please. :)

First, i want:
Warrior Shrine.
Palace Gates.
The Pit 1.
Kombat Tomb.
The Portal.
The Pit 3.
Balcony.
Bridge.

This is what MK is really missing... Freddy's room would be cool, but only when we have all above. That's it!

Guess I'll be the first to say that I like this idea and would love it if they made it. Obviously I want some old ones but I'll be satisfied with any. Freddy's great and I would love to see a stage like that.

First, i want:
Warrior Shrine.
Palace Gates.
The Pit 1.
Kombat Tomb.
The Portal.
The Pit 3.
Balcony.
Bridge.

This is what MK is really missing... Freddy's room would be cool, but only when we have all above. That's it!

They merged Bridge, Portal and Street in one level. Also Pit 1 and 2 are fused into one, the look of Pit 2 but changed the flatbed smack into spikes/blades similar to Pit 1, and idd it kinda sucks imo. 3 different pits would be better, especially Pit 1&2 were way cooler as separate levels.
And yeah , who am I kidding? Any new stage will do just fine but still ADD stage fatality, please?! You hear me, Boon?!!!(Yells extremely loud at ceiling)

Last edited:
not only is a guest dlc arena annoying for the earlier reasons but with how soon freddy is coming out, how do you expect them to just whip up a stage in a week?

If Freddy himself is getting a mixed response from the fans (source), then a Freddy Stage would be an extra waste of NRS's resources.

And out of regular players, a survey last year found that only 6% purchase DLC on their consoles (source).

This idea, like the character, is not worth the effort.

MK stages first, we don't need more out of place guest backgrounds.

^^
THIS.
If they're going to give us stages, a revision or patch for The Bell Tower stage fatality is a MUST.

Aside from that:

- The Warrior Shrine
- Palace Gates
- Soul Tombs
- The Pit II (with a concrete slab)
- The Pit III

why or why? In fact why don't we just play a different game?

Maybe we could really reach out and have Mario next. He has nowt to do with MK Universe either, it's worse than MK v DC - it has MK back to the laughing stock it has been for years and now you want stagesd for someone that has no place in the story??????

I thought this game would keep me hooked for a year - but it is nosediving very fast.

Maybe we could really reach out and have Mario next. He has nowt to do with MK Universe either, it's worse than MK v DC - it has MK back to the laughing stock it has been for years and now you want stagesd for someone that has no place in the story??????

??? At least Freddy is a violent person that'll perform fatalities on you. And I'm guessing they'll be pretty gruesome. I personally can't wait to see his babality.

Meh, it wouldn't have been that great anyway.

They would have just made it a boiler room.
Picture the Armory with pipes :?

Since we're all MK fans, and only two thirds of the users here are getting Freddy, there probably would've been more support if an actual MK arena was asked for.

Let's see... A boiler room...

The_Fire_Well.jpg

Fire_Well.jpg

It'll do. Close enough. THIS gets my vote, but not before the Kombat Tomb or the Warrior Shrine.

frist what is it exclusive to?

and all three pit's are in aren't they

the pit
the pit2
pit bottom

what other pit's are there other then the one with the flat concrete bottom but that would be dumb i don't understand these people get stabbed,limbs broken,burned ect. hows is falling 30 feet going to kill them?

and all three pit's are in aren't they

the pit
the pit2
pit bottom

what other pit's are there other then the one with the flat concrete bottom but that would be dumb i don't understand these people get stabbed,limbs broken,burned ect. hows is falling 30 feet going to kill them?

Not quite. The Pit stage in MK9 is The Pit from MK2, with a new spiked floor.

Pit_2.png

I don't mind these being missing so much, but The Pit stages from MK1 and MK3 are not in MK9.

Pit1.png

Pit_3.png