There WON'T be anymore DLC characters.

Dez Decaydance

I keep reading all these post about more MK characters.I heard that Boon said there won't be anymore.I'll be honest I do want more ppl play as.On the other hand...they have to save somethin for the next game.If they do release more characters i think it will be a long ass time.I do think that we are going to get more costumes which sounds GREAT to me.4 costumes to every character will hold me over until the next game.If they give us all these new characters that we want AND new fatalities then we are going to have to wait forever for the next MK.

I would not be surprised if we get all the MK2 ninjas.We will definitely be getting Mk2 Meleena.I'm sure everyone has seen Mk3 Sub-Zero unmasked so we know hes in for next month.

I keep reading all these post about more MK characters.I heard that Boon said there won't be anymore.I'll be honest I do want more ppl play as.On the other hand...they have to save somethin for the next game.If they do release more characters i think it will be a long ass time.I do think that we are going to get more costumes which sounds GREAT to me.4 costumes to every character will hold me over until the next game.If they give us all these new characters that we want AND new fatalities then we are going to have to wait forever for the next MK.

I would not be surprised if we get all the MK2 ninjas.We will definitely be getting Mk2 Meleena.I'm sure everyone has seen Mk3 Sub-Zero unmasked so we know hes in for next month.

Could you tell us your source??

The last known information to me is that they are waiting in order to gather data from DLC sales and then they are going to decide next characters.

I think we will get maybe one more costume pack which will either be one last klassic costume pack to get klassic Cyber-smoke, Milleena and someone else or getting the alternates for dlc characters but i think they bit off more than they could chew by saying they could do arenas, fatalities and characters as dlc, Maybe for the next game they will think ahead about DLC a little better and not just give 4 characters without alternates and leave it

I don't even care for DLC characters. Fix the damn online issues! And even if it ends here, I have to say, I am not particulary impressed by the so-called "heavy DLC", but the 4 characters were welcome yes...

I don't even care for DLC characters. Fix the damn online issues! And even if it ends here, I have to say, I am not particulary impressed by the so-called "heavy DLC", but the 4 characters were welcome yes...

Lol I gave up on the online issues....i guess this is as good as it gets.

Could you tell us your source??

The last known information to me is that they are waiting in order to gather data from DLC sales and then they are going to decide next characters.

Where did u hear that we might be getting more???Im not tryin to be an ass cause I do want more characters.I just read that someone said that Boon said Freddy was the last.Lots of he said she said goin on i guess.

um learn how to spell MILEENA!

I see Mileena run.Run Mileena run.

I think we will get maybe one more costume pack which will either be one last klassic costume pack to get klassic Cyber-smoke, Milleena and someone else or getting the alternates for dlc characters but i think they bit off more than they could chew by saying they could do arenas, fatalities and characters as dlc, Maybe for the next game they will think ahead about DLC a little better and not just give 4 characters without alternates and leave it

I think they where aiming to have 4 costumes for everyone.Yea i remember them saying we would have all that arena stuff too.I dont think the arenas are gonna happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did u hear that we might be getting more???Im not tryin to be an ass cause I do want more characters.I just read that someone said that Boon said Freddy was the last.Lots of he said she said goin on i guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iNwlF7NuUI

Ed Boon stated that they are going to gather data from the sales and after the gathering process they are going to decide about the release of next characters. To decide also implies that there is a possibility that there won't be more characters.

You heard wrong OP.

Props on the quadruple post by the way.. You're on top of things for sure.

I'm sure the data will show that they are making money on dlc, so they'll do some more. Whether or not it is characters I can't say for sure, but dlc fatality packs are really what they should be working on.

There is one thing I didn't like about dlc. I really wish that you could unlock more characters as you play the game like you did in Deception and Deadly Alliance. Part of the fun of offline kombat is to explore the game and discover new characters.

well i hope Kitana gets more outfits!! four is not enough for a princess!

You women and your obsession with stupidly high numbers of outfits.

Anyway, I hope we get no more. I'd like them to concentrate on classic fatalities and save these characters as something new for the next game.

It's funny cause I made a thread recently explain that Boon said there might be more DLC...... People just don't know how to use the search engine

I don't mind waiting for the next generation MK as long as they don't re-release the same MK in the same station (PS3 and Xbox360) just for more content. Those extra content should be for DLC instead until the next MK comes out. For characters, all I need is Tanya and Khameleon and I will be happy and wait for the rest of my favorites in the next game.

You women and your obsession with stupidly high numbers of outfits.

Anyway, I hope we get no more. I'd like them to concentrate on classic fatalities and save these characters as something new for the next game.

Right, eh? A girl I work with keeps an extra pair of shoes in her locker in case there is something wrong with the ones she decided to wear when she left home. We don't work at a restaurant either...

If they don't release any dlc for this game, then I'm ok with that if they work on a custom fatality maker in the next game. I might be dreaming, but building a fatality off of some stock animations would be awesome.