There WON'T be anymore DLC characters.

This game is not even 4 months old. Screw the next game. I would love as much DLC as possible. Ive already spent a fair share of money on this one for them to just say "Its done" and work on the next game thats going to be coming soon.

This game is not even 4 months old. Screw the next game. I would love as much DLC as possible. Ive already spent a fair share of money on this one for them to just say "Its done" and work on the next game thats going to be coming soon.

Yeah, you can't give up on DLC when the game has been out for such a short time. I'll bet you a handful of crap that we will be getting more characters in the future. That's just absurd, only 4 characters and calling it quits. It's WB for crying out loud.

You women and your obsession with stupidly high numbers of outfits.

Anyway, I hope we get no more. I'd like them to concentrate on classic fatalities and save these characters as something new for the next game.

;) i like to look good when im severing heads & slicing torsos

;) i like to look good when im severing heads & slicing torsos

:hail: This comment is full of so much win. :-D

As for more DLC characters.. Sure why not? But first, I'd like to see what else NRS would have in store for us via DLC. Isn't there supposed to be a "replay theater" of some type, eventually? And more costumes, modes, fatalities, and stages (stage fatalities!!) would be very nice.

The game already has about 30 characters, this is not MK:A! I mean... okay, imagine they start releasing chars like Tanya or Havik... and then people going "OMG WTF WHY TANYA SHE SUCKS SO MUCH I WANTED TREMOR SO BAD!!!" or "SCREW HAVIK HE'S BROKEN AND OP'ED, CHEAPEST CHAR EVER"

My point is, people cry for new chars, and when they come out... they do nothing but cry about how bad they are!

This game needs new things like more stages or new fatalities to spice up our already favorite characters.

The game already has about 30 characters, this is not MK:A! I mean... okay, imagine they start releasing chars like Tanya or Havik... and then people going "OMG WTF WHY TANYA SHE SUCKS SO MUCH I WANTED TREMOR SO BAD!!!" or "SCREW HAVIK HE'S BROKEN AND OP'ED, CHEAPEST CHAR EVER"

My point is, people cry for new chars, and when they come out... they do nothing but cry about how bad they are!

This game needs new things like more stages or new fatalities to spice up our already favorite characters.

They did a pretty good job with the first set of DLC.

Right, eh? A girl I work with keeps an extra pair of shoes in her locker in case there is something wrong with the ones she decided to wear when she left home. We don't work at a restaurant either...

If they don't release any dlc for this game, then I'm ok with that if they work on a custom fatality maker in the next game. I might be dreaming, but building a fatality off of some stock animations would be awesome.

NRS was apparently reinventing the brutalities system to be a custom fatality system in this game, but had to scrap it due to time constraints. So its quite likely your wish will be granted in MK10.

if this game was 9 or 10 months old then i would say move on but less the 5 months no it would be stupid to just move on and abandon the fan's i don't think ed would do that.

to the guy that said the game has 30 characters. yes it does if u have gotten all the dlc but if u only bought rain and not kenshi or skarlet then u only have like 27 and no one has to buy all the dlc.

MK10 talk is madness, stop the madness, MK9 is barely 4 months old!!

We'll get UMK9 long before MK10, so just quit all this MK10 crazy talk.

freddy trailer on youtube has almost 2 million views on youtube. So NRS suceeded in trying to bring back some hype into the game

not saying that every viewer will go out and buy the game/DLC but thats still alot of people intrested in a game thats been out for awhile.

I dont think they would quit just yet if they keep these tactics up

Nope, there's NO evidence that Boon is going to discontinue DLC characters. Which means there may be more...perhaps favorites will come back?

Anyway, there's nowhere on Ed's twitter that says he's stopping DLC's, in fact, he hinted at it, saying (quoting loosely), "We wanna do more exciting stuff". Carlos even put "another day in mocap". Not sure where you're gettin' your info, buddy, but it's wrong.

P.S: Also, did anyone notice in Deception's Konquest one of the backwards-talking people says "Could Frost merely be hibernating?" HUGE hint...

Carlos's tweet makes me think they are working on some DLC fatalities. It seems highly unlikely thaht they've already green lit, planned out, and already got to the mocap phase of making more characters.

I'm confident there will be more DLC! These characters will give NRS good sales. Not to mention all this Freddy Krueger thing was a good strategy.
And 4 more characters is not much. Also, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be released this november, so, I think NRS wants to compete with that.

They are either making more chars (surprises... surprises!!) or more fatalities... Or maybe both? anything can happen in a mocap!

If DLC went well on sales and money were made,they ll continue either with characters,either with stages,fatalities,costumes and the list goes on and on...Money makes the world go round.Hopefully they wont become like capcom and dlc,and we wont have 4 or 5 editions of the same game(sf4)...Ultimate super Hard Great Mortal Kombat 9.........A GOTY would be welcome for people who didnt get in this awesome game early or didnt want to buy dlc at the moment

I say no more DLC. We must save characters for the next game. It'll be much better.

You women and your obsession with stupidly high numbers of outfits.

I'm sure as hell she kan kick your ass in MK. And it sounds like someone doesn't know how to pull any "women".