NRS should make a trilogy of mk1 mk2 and umk3 all in hd.

Proof

new actors sprites etc everything hd this would be so badass i would cut off my leg and give it to them .... 500 $ donatation from everyone on trmk if the game is 200 $ trilogy mk1 mk2 umk3 in hd .... ill pay 200 $ for it i dont care just give the fans what we want old sschool mk in hd would be ****in badassssssssssssssssssssssss

let me know what you think about this idea i think nrs should develop these oldschool games into hd would be epiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Please don't double post in the future. Thanks. Jinko, TRMK Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
This already exists and is going to be realesed soon, is called Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection HD

captainobvious.jpg

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection HD

soon really??? arent only the originals of the arcade coming out.... man i hope nrs is really taking thier time and working on this man cuz the original i play them on mame..... 9.99... for originals ill get it just cuz im supporting nrs but they better give us the hd collection of all mk1 mk2 umk3

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection HD

soon really??? arent only the originals of the arcade coming out.... man i hope nrs is really taking thier time and working on this man cuz the original i play them on mame..... 9.99... for originals ill get it just cuz im supporting nrs but they better give us the hd collection of all mk1 mk2 umk3

MKAK is going to have MK1, MK2 and UMK3 all remastered in HD.
If im not wrong is going to be realesed some day between September and Novemeber and will cost $9.99

MKAK is going to have MK1, MK2 and UMK3 all remastered in HD.
If im not wrong is going to be realesed some day between September and Novemeber and will cost $9.99

It's not in HD.
NRS couldn't get it right so ....... Are we really having this conversation again?
Argggh!!!!

It's not in HD.
NRS couldn't get it right so ....... Are we really having this conversation again?
Argggh!!!!

Really? I read everywhere saying MK AK in HD, must be old news then.

Sorry :/

EDIT: I know this new is like a year old (link) but I read more fresh news saying the same thing in other sites, though I read about this game a while ago and didnt really follow it because I dont care that much, so Im not fully updated, didnt get the news about it not being HD now.

Really? I read everywhere saying MK AK in HD, must be old news then.

Sorry :/

EDIT: I know this new is like a year old but I read more fresh news saying the same (link), though I read about this game a while ago and didnt really follow it because I dont care that much, so Im not fully updated, didnt get the news about it not being HD now.

I was just messin' with ya. ;-)
Didn't mean it in a serious way. LOL

And yeah, this is old news.
My heart sunk like a rock at the bottom of the ocean, when I found out that the Kollection was just going to be straight-up ports.

Don't get me wrong, I'm probably still going to get it.
It's just that I was expecting more from the Kollection, with all the hype way back in November 2010.

nah, my source is gamestop or just typing it up on google and i found that date to be on mostly everything.. try looking it up on gamestop or google, or..