Mass Effect 3,Dead Island, and X-men Destiny

Dez Decaydance

Who all on here is thinking about getting these games when the are released.I need a break from MK.I am ready for Dead island cause its gotta hold me over till Mass effect 3 is released.Im not sure about X-men Destiny just yet...Im gonna try to scoop up a used version of this new Catherine game coming out.Anybody here gonna get these games or am i the only MK and RPG GEEK here?

Mass Effect 3: Haven't play the first two, so I'm not playing ME3 until I do so.
Dead Island: I love zombies. I do plan on at least trying it out.
X-Men Destiny: I'm named after an X-Men who's rumored to be in the game (Bishop), so I want to see him. And the gameplay and story seems interesting so far.
And on Catherine, I saw some gameplay of it, seems pretty weird and interesting.

Who all on here is thinking about getting these games when the are released.I need a break from MK.I am ready for Dead island cause its gotta hold me over till Mass effect 3 is released.Im not sure about X-men Destiny just yet...Im gonna try to scoop up a used version of this new Catherine game coming out.Anybody here gonna get these games or am i the only MK and RPG GEEK here?

Go find a copy of Tales of Vesperia.

i am in LOVE with mass effect... i have replayed the first one about 3-4 times, and the second one over 10 times (srsly). the replay value of these games are awesome, there is soo many different outcomes and variables, plus fun gameplay.

i am counting down the days to mass effect 3, i have never looked forward to a game so much in my life since mortal kombat 2011 :)

and xmen? hell yes. big fan of the movies. not so much for the games so far, just hope they do a good job with this one, xmen as a video game has so much potential

Now that looks like a good RPG.Im gonna have to check that out.60 hours of game play...wow.

You can download the demo I believe still, the battle scenes were really fun and once you start figuring out combos it was a blast! Felt like a fighting game to an extent.

But out of those 3, None of them really capture my attention.

i am in LOVE with mass effect... i have replayed the first one about 3-4 times, and the second one over 10 times (srsly). the replay value of these games are awesome, there is soo many different outcomes and variables, plus fun gameplay.

i am counting down the days to mass effect 3, i have never looked forward to a game so much in my life since mortal kombat 2011 :)

and xmen? hell yes. big fan of the movies. not so much for the games so far, just hope they do a good job with this one, xmen as a video game has so much potential

With so many good games coming out if its anyone i will pass on it will be the x-men one.I can't think of any marvel games hat have offered much replay value.Marvel Ultimate alliance was good...not great though.

Mass Effect 3: Haven't play the first two, so I'm not playing ME3 until I do so.
Dead Island: I love zombies. I do plan on at least trying it out.
X-Men Destiny: I'm named after an X-Men who's rumored to be in the game (Bishop), so I want to see him. And the gameplay and story seems interesting so far.
And on Catherine, I saw some gameplay of it, seems pretty weird and interesting.

I delayed playing the Mass effect games for so long and about 2 weeks ago i bought the first 2...and i was and still am blown away by the excellent story line.

Play them now. The Mass Effect series is tied with metroid for my favourite game series of all time. Are you one xbox? If you are you can get all the ME2 DLC half price right now.