What was your best fight?

louzephyr

There are lots of fights in online kombat, but there will be for now just one fight i always remember, which i am very proud of.

2 months ago or so, i was climbing the ladder on 1vs1 (PS3 europe), i've met lots of skilled and awesome people. I met this guy which played nightwolf, i picked smoke (had no other main at this time). That guy really kicked my ass, best nightwolf player i have seen so far, and he was i think rank 20 - 30.
Anyway, a few weeks later, i faced him again, i remembered his name and i instant knew it was him when he picked nightwolf, in the meantime, since the last fight, i was playing a lot with mileena, so i picked her. It was the first time i thought "why bother i loose anyway", i was about to just quit before even start to fight, but then i thought "that would be ultimate puss and at least i can try to not give him a flawless victory". With that stupid shit in my mind i entered the the fight.
And i couldnt believe it either, i won the first round as "flawless victory", this was actually the greatest flow i've ever had, every move was right and the best choice to counter his attack.
I was totally surprised how smooth i actually had won. The 2nd round i've won too with half life bar or so and then i "ate his ****ing face off" with mileena.

This was actually the best fight i can remember. But one thing really pisses me off, cause on that day i was recording some shit of MK to put on youtube, some random online fights, but i didnt record this one :(

But nvm, still the best fight i'Ve ever fought for me in MK.

What was your best fight?

I was playing tag team, and some guy picked the same team as me (Kabal and Kano.) Needless to say, I had to keep my rep with my team and had one of the closest matches ever. I won in the third round with less than 5% health.

i was playing tag with a player by the name of WolfEye..he is by far the best player i've face..i lost to him in several matches but i managed to beat him twice...i compliment him for being an awesome player because he is...and he told me that i just break a 50 win streaks...i lost to him more but for me to break a 50 tag win streaks is no easy task..taking out one of his character is already hard enough and i consider myself a decent player...

ok my greatest fight's were against these four people

dcp:
he picked cage and picked either kano or baraka well long story short he wipped my ass.

ray90:
he picked cage and i picked kratos i lost round one but came back in round two and round three was so close that either of us could have won i went for my bow he went for the ex superkick and blew threw my arrows and won.
that my have been my best kratos match ever.

major logan and O.G:
these two have to be the hardest fighters i have ever fought not to discredit the other two but their kitana's stoped my whole moveset not only with kratos but my kano,baraka,noob,cyrax and sektor for me these two have been my kryptonite every time we lock horns.

Why can't I find a good Nightwolf player on PSN Europe? :p I'm always the only there using him. Do you remember his name? I'm going to search for him...

My best fight was against a fantastic Cyrax fighter. It was completely mind game: his Cyrax vs my Nightwolf. The thing is everytime he'd catch me in his net, he'd throw a 43% 1 meter combo and everytime I would catch him I'd have a 37% 1 meter combo too. You can already imagine the shit. I actually won the first fight (2 rounds) and he beat me in the second match (2-1 rounds), it was so close!!! BUH Cyrax players have a huge advantage since Cyrax has a lot of combo potential for so few meter bars and he was juggling all around me but I know I can give a good fight with my Nightwolf and it payed off. I usually suck when I am playing for too long, but that fight in particular was great, I also enjoy playing against good Sub-Zero players.

ok my greatest fight's were against these four people

dcp:
he picked cage and picked either kano or baraka well long story short he wipped my ass.

ray90:
he picked cage and i picked kratos i lost round one but came back in round two and round three was so close that either of us could have won i went for my bow he went for the ex superkick and blew threw my arrows and won.
that my have been my best kratos match ever.

major logan and O.G:
these two have to be the hardest fighters i have ever fought not to discredit the other two but their kitana's stoped my whole moveset not only with kratos but my kano,baraka,noob,cyrax and sektor for me these two have been my kryptonite every time we lock horns.

So the epic Liu Kang vs Kratos fight wasn't anything to you</3 ?

On Deadpool, I was Sektor playing against a spammy Scorpion online, it was down to the final round, we were both at really low health, I desperetly moved my self to the opposite side of the stage, and fired my homing misssly, and half a second later, I was hit by his spear.

The missle was still flying his way while I was being dragged to him, but the missle hit him just in time before he could KO me while I was vulnerable, I did the robo sek fatality on him, and because he was a spammer, I then proceeded to butcher his whole family for revenge.

I could have done better during the fight, but that ending was awesome

Why can't I find a good Nightwolf player on PSN Europe? :p I'm always the only there using him. Do you remember his name? I'm going to search for him...

I am not 100% but i think it was "BratotoPit".

On Deadpool, I was Sektor playing against a spammy Scorpion online ... I did the robo sek fatality on him, and because he was a spammer, I then proceeded to butcher his whole family for revenge.

I could have done better during the fight, but that ending was awesome

LoL

Once i had a close match me as smoke and i cant remember his char, i think it was nightwolf, anyway, he was about to hit me with a projektile, both 1 hit away from defeat, but my smoke bomb was faster and he just died because he fell from the sky and landed ot ground xD

So the epic Liu Kang vs Kratos fight wasn't anything to you</3 ?

i had wondered if u remembered that epic fight cuse i had for gotten those fight's were resently. it's my favorite liu kang fight most just use his parry and (h/l)fire ball.

but yes aldo is my favorite liu kang user just like Dcp is my favorite cage fighter.

there are just tomany to remember all of them but there are other's that i for got like fighting alisa and her pressure filled sonya, or grace and his sub zero,criss and his kenshi,violence and his superfast reptile, or nun1truth and his quan chi.

i didn't mean to forget anyone but i can't remember them all there are just to many.

Last edited:
Every match I had with DCP was legendary. You can tell he puts his heart and soul into the fight which makes him even more fun to play. He's not only playing to win, he plays because he loves the game. Those are the kind of players I respect.

My Sindel v Jade match with Goddess was probably the closest I've ever fought.

Against some guy who was using noob and spamming the same combo he won the first round, but I came back the last 2 and dumped on him with Johnny's crotch punch lol. I used nothing but crotch punch and the occasional fireball.

I play too much MK and have had so many good matches I don't remember them all >.< However, I've added about 6 people to friends list after having 10+ matches so we can resume the beat downs later cause it was GG

I really like it when the matches are close and they don't pick the same char every fight, oh and its 500% better if its a TAG match :)

The only two Flawless Victories I've had were against tittiemcnuggets. I don't know if they were necessarily my best matches, but I just wanted to mention that I Flawlessed tittiemcnuggets twice.

To be fair, she came back after the first and flawlessed me...

VikingPoodle and I just had some of the SICKEST fights but the last one was so intense and awesome, it was RIDICULOUS.

I was Sonya, he was Johnny Cage. I jumped and he timed his x-ray so perfectly that I landed right into it and then when I got up, I did a combo, my x-ray, and he went down for the count, lol. We both had a sliver of health at one point, I forget which match it was. That last one, though, wow, it could have EASILY gone both ways....good opponent, really like playing against him. He's got a pretty mean JC.

Just had a great set of matches with some guy named domingues71.

We were playing tag and on our final fight, he chose Scorpion & Jax, I went with Sektor & Sheeva.
So during the first round I absolutely rape face. Sektor was showing no mercy in this house.
But then round 2 came.

He blocks an unsafe string from Sektor and punishes it with a wicked Scorpion & Jax tag combo. Brings Sek down to half health and leaves me in the corner. I get a few hits off on Jax, getting him to a little less than half, then he beats me down in the corner.
Sheeva was watching this all go down, so she gets pissed :mullet:

I beat his Jax, then his Scorpion comes in.
I get a hell of a lead on him with some wild Sheeva juggles, but then he comes back.
Its neck and neck.
Were trying to keep out distance.
So finally I teleport stomp in front of him.
He goes for the uppercut, but right before it can connect, I hit that Ex armored Grab n Punch like a boss :laugh:
The uppercut leaves me with a sliver of health and he's dead :cool:

I remember this one time in Italy. I'd been contacted to deal with a high priority target to destabilize some dictatorial third world government. They wanted it quick, silent, and low key. Now I really hate one man infiltration missions, but the money was just too good to pass up. I waited until the target was in his hotel before making my move. Unfortunately hotels are full of civilians, so I was forced to go in with melee weapons alone. I breached the window and attempted to take the guy out only to find out that my contact left out a rather important detail. The guy was a world champion at fencing. Anyway, turns out he was just another hit man like me and I'd actually been set up. We figured this out during our fight, stopped, and then worked together to kill the bastard who set me up. Don't think I've ever been so scared in my life though. First time I've ever even come close to- OH! MK Fights!

Aren't I just completely silly? I once played this guy who was an absolute pro with Rain. He double flawlessed me the first match and came pretty close the second and third. Sure I got my ass kicked, but I've never been so proud of landing a jump kick in my life.

Just played the best set of matches I've played since release.
Dude's name was like Kings_Rey or something.

He played a monster Ermac & Johnny.
He was whooping my ass the first few games, but I came back with a powerful Sektor.
My Baraka had Tourette syndrome, he would limp around like the dead lice were falling off of him one minute, then the next he's like Sea Biscuit all over the goddam place. He flawlessd my Sheeva twice. I flawlessed his Ermac once. I think I won 6 out of 14 fights. But most were close as hell :laugh:

I played against Kabal w/ Scorpion.
We both had just like 1% health.
The first attack would kill somebody.
I used the Spear and about 0.1 seconds later he used Gas Blast.
Luckily enough ma spear was earlier. I finished him with da Split Decision.

I played against Raiden w/ Kitana.
Well dat Raiden was a keepaway Raiden. And we beat the shit about each other. I with ma fans and he w/ his electroballs.
So we both had a sliver of health.
So Raiden superman`d at me. I countered it with ma Fans.
I did hit him just before he hit me.
So I won.

Against a pro Sub-Zero w/ Reptile
So I rushdowned very much. I dropped every combo.
And Sub-Zero had beaten me.
So he wanted a rematch. I did accept.
I played calm this time. So I flawlessed him 2 times.