How do you RAGE?

louzephyr

First of all i want to say, i have never ever rage-quitted and only wrote 2 hate pms (cause this was at the release of MK and there were kano-ball spammers all over, i know this is no excuse but i just raged too damn much).

I love to play MK (and other games of course) but sometimes i really cant do anything but rage, f.a. when i loose a few rounds in a row (only @ ranked, when i invite friends to play and i loose, id care cause its practicing and i always try to fight better players than me).
and as i said, i dont write hate pms afterwards, cause this doesnt help at all, if i write anything then its GG, that cooles me down a little, but sometimes when rage is too much i need to quit, cause i know myself, when i would play and loose a few more i will destroy a controller or anything else in my reach, or i punch myself in the tigh = instant cooldown x)

I destroyed 1 controller on my way up to the 300 challenges though. Even destoyed 3 xbox controllers in rage on my old xbox xD

I know loosing is necessary to get better and i know that, but that doesnt mean that i have to like loosing.

My fuse is indeed very short before i rage and I know that i have a problem with aggression and i am InZane xD so dont tell me :D

So what do you do when you rage while playing? (if you rage at all, idk maybe i am the only rager here :p ) and i am not talking about getting angry, i mean real rage, when you are about to explode.

apop+rage+face.jpg

Take a 10min break? :-S If i destroyed a controller from rage, id be really concerned for myself.

..and that link, ive seen it before but so damn funny, wth with the tv remote?? lmao

Take a 10min break? :-S If i destroyed a controller from rage, id be really concerned for myself.

..and that link, ive seen it before but so damn funny, wth with the tv remote?? lmao

Lol, i love that guy! His freak outs are just awesome.

Yeah i take a break if i really need to calm down.
But no one of you has ever destroyed a controller in rage? Almost all of my friends did, lol, maybe i should search for other friends xD
One of my friends even destroyed a borrowed game-disc, cause his xbox wont read it.

But no one of you has ever destroyed a controller in rage? Almost all of my friends did, lol, maybe i should search for other friends xD
One of my friends even destroyed a borrowed game-disc, cause his xbox wont read it.

They need to realize they will be angrier when they pay for replacements... shoot, you might as well just start making $60 bets in mk with you friends.

They need to realize they will be angrier when they pay for replacements... shoot, you might as well just start making $60 bets in mk with you friends.

Nah, they dont play MK ;) but yeah i'Ve destroyed controllers worth about 200 bugs, that makes me gonna RAGE again!!! xD

I don't know why, but i've played a plethora of game genres over the years, but only fighting games generally make me rage sometimes! :s

I had those rage intervals when I was a teen, destroyed a whole lot of stuff ranging from controllers to cars to people... yes people :) At one point in my life I just couldn't care anymore about anything (not going into details) a few years l8er I picked my life up again and decided to just don't care about the petty stuff no more or stuff that's frustrating cuz it's a silent killer called stress and believe me it WILL mess your health up if you continue to rage out. When anger comes, stop or remove the thing causing it and think pfff I'm not gonna let this get to me, cuz... why? And go do something you like a lot instead immediately. It keeps a bit of balance. If you keep raging it will consume you and you'll never be able to see the good in things ever again. It starts small but ends big.

The only thing makes me really mad is when im playing COD and theres that one goddam guy in the other team that always gets you by doing drop shots constantly, even drops to the floor if his first bullet kills you. I think im MK, if i get wooped i can just admit he was a skilled player and GG him.

Revenge is too sweet to let rage get in the way ;-)

I had those rage intervals when I was a teen, destroyed a whole lot of stuff ranging from controllers to cars to people... yes people :) At one point in my life I just couldn't care anymore about anything (not going into details) a few years l8er I picked my life up again and decided to just don't care about the petty stuff no more or stuff that's frustrating cuz it's a silent killer called stress and believe me it WILL mess your health up if you continue to rage out. When anger comes, stop or remove the thing causing it and think pfff I'm not gonna let this get to me, cuz... why? And go do something you like a lot instead immediately. It keeps a bit of balance. If you keep raging it will consume you and you'll never be able to see the good in things ever again. It starts small but ends big.

Actually maybe i should have said that thoose rages are not that often anymore. But you are right, but my aggression only goes to things like controllers, keyboards and other stuff, i never have put it on other people.

Especially at MK online i get angry. When i lost the 2nd round i press PS button and write that guy "gg" or "gg but i hate you x)", that way i dont have to see him finish me and i often get a positive response back.
But if i loose 5 cons. fights against ermacs or raidens cause i couldnt counter his shit right, then i just RAGE xD and i need to do anything else, dont want myself to throw the controller again against the tv xD

I just yell a lot. But when people are sleeping at night I just dont say anything but the occasional "****" or "dammit" or "Oh my god". But during the day I just yell sometimes. I used to take it out on controllers, I never broke one but Ive been close.

But looking at you guys, I dont even know if you could call what I posted rage lol.

Lol.. my friends also break controllers... one of them broke 5 controllers because of cod :D

Actually maybe i should have said that thoose rages are not that often anymore. But you are right, but my aggression only goes to things like controllers, keyboards and other stuff, i never have put it on other people.

Especially at MK online i get angry. When i lost the 2nd round i press PS button and write that guy "gg" or "gg but i hate you x)", that way i dont have to see him finish me and i often get a positive response back.
But if i loose 5 cons. fights against ermacs or raidens cause i couldnt counter his shit right, then i just RAGE xD and i need to do anything else, dont want myself to throw the controller again against the tv xD

Whenever I lose to a Rayden, Ermac, Smoke or Kung Lao, I just go like "well another Noobie happy cuz he won with an easy to use character and I was trying to do too much fancy stuff when I actually just had to go kick his ass with the basics, jump, kick ,uppercut, grab, lol."
And I always add up the money it's gonna cost me if I for instance wanna throw the controller into the TV, like in picturing it in slow mo: "Oh look, there's flying 50 bucks at 2000 bucks and prolly will bounce off the wall into some other breakable stuff, so the thought of it left my mind before I even raised my hand, looool.