How do you RAGE?

When i rage because loses I always jump while saying: holly s*** f*** o**.... How could I lose for this noob?? hahaha

I'm a terrible rager.. I actually have a collection of roughly 15 controllers I've destroyed over the years. Most of them are PS2 controllers, I swear those things are made of glass.

I can handle a few losses in a row, but when they really start to add up, that's when I start yelling cuss words and whipping things around the room. If it's late though, I usually bite my lip, often to the point of drawing blood. I have a bit of a history with temper tantrums, so it obviously plays into my gaming life too.

I've also snapped two discs with my hands out of frustration. Once I cool down I usually just stare at whatever I broke and say "... Oh F***"

Sounds like me xD last week i broke another f****** ps3 controller, i bought the arcade collection, and i had to play all the MK games and the f******* AI is so cheesy, i threw the controller on the floor and stomped on it until it was just a piece of ****. Then i was really pissed that i broke it.

i then played minecraft lol

I curse. A LOT.

Ask iVital for proof.

As a kid I went through 12 ps2 controllers because of losing to my older brother.

And on Xbox I send hate mail but only if they're a douche. But I don't send just random cursing. I just send sophisticated, degrading messages :proud:

Makes me feel better =P

@shira Yes.. a lot of swearing involved.

I don't really get loud or scream just called them a kid :laugh:

"Look at this Kid using Lao"

something like that. I don't rage as often like use to learned to laugh at my mistake rather than get mad.

The closest thing to RAGE you will ever get from me is just self dissappointment. I just think "I'm trash at this game" When I'm getting read like a book.