How do you RAGE?

I raged so hard I went outside and killed someone. Slit his damn throat and left him lying on the street in a pool of his own blood and feces.

I rethink my approach, and consider the opponents strategy. Then come back, and win the next one.

I never get angry.
Sometimes when I lose rounds that I shouldn't lose (f.e. I miss the last hit of my combo, get x-rayed and lose) I just say something bad in italian against myself lol.

ived never broken a controll before but i remember like 2 years ago i used to play for money at gamersaloon.com and i would win like 70% of my games(made more money than i lost) mostly sports games and i use to rage so bad and didnt think nothing of it because i used to justify my rage by saying that it happens because it involves money. but i notice that it was affecting me even when i would play for fun, so i stopped gambling even though the money was good. the other day i was thinking about reopening my paypal account and gamble again but im not sure how i would handle it lol.

in mk i only rage, not go crazy but say "PHUK" really loud or cuss at my opponent even though i dont know him lol but i only have that problem with RAIDEN,KUNG LAO OR LIU KANG lol but what gets me is when i pick a new character that im practicing with and my opponent picks his main and beats me plus do a fatality and wont rematch me. and i say stuff like "u feel like ur the shit dont u big guy "lets see if u can do it to my main or only puss ee's fight u once. BUT WHEN I SMOKE HAZE EVERYBODY IS MY FRIEND and i enjoy matches better and say stuff like "what an amazing battle" even if i get whooped or vice versa lol.

Last edited:
I actully beated up my friend till he cried because he beat me while spamming so out of rage......
(well he actully just fell on there stair case when i chaced him and i grab his head a he started to cry)

If I loose a match my rage consists of challenging again and again till I beat them then continue to play them until they quit, regardless if I continue to win or loose after that. I prefer to play other players that can beat me consistently... Spammers or not.

Just stay quiet until my gf asks me what's wrong and I reply "nothing"...lol

Btw yesterday was too funny, here is what happened:

Sub zero (the other guy) vs Noob Saibot(me)

He schools me like a noob round 1 then do the same thing in round 2 but when I had like 2% life left and him 40% I start coming back then beat him (without using a Xray). On round 3 I clocked his game and counter all his attacks then beat him and he got a Fatality. Then he press repeatedly "Yes" to fight me again, I let him do that for 2 minutes then put "No". I couldn't stop laughing and just imagined his face...lmao

Just stay quiet until my gf asks me what's wrong and I reply "nothing"...lol

Btw yesterday was too funny, here is what happened:

Sub zero (the other guy) vs Noob Saibot(me)

He schools me like a noob round 1 then do the same thing in round 2 but when I had like 2% life left and him 40% I start coming back then beat him (without using a Xray). On round 3 I clocked his game and counter all his attacks then beat him and he got a Fatality. Then he press repeatedly "Yes" to fight me again, I let him do that for 2 minutes then put "No". I couldn't stop laughing and just imagined his face...lmao

You're so cruel Hugo :(

I'm a terrible rager.. I actually have a collection of roughly 15 controllers I've destroyed over the years. Most of them are PS2 controllers, I swear those things are made of glass.

I can handle a few losses in a row, but when they really start to add up, that's when I start yelling cuss words and whipping things around the room. If it's late though, I usually bite my lip, often to the point of drawing blood. I have a bit of a history with temper tantrums, so it obviously plays into my gaming life too.

I've also snapped two discs with my hands out of frustration. Once I cool down I usually just stare at whatever I broke and say "... Oh F***"

I utter profanity in frustration. I used to take out my anger on the other players when I was a kid, but thankfully I grew out of that.

I realize I'm still not very good at this game yet. When I just get worked over I'm not so upset, but when someone zones me out late in a game that I took the lead in I complain for a couple minutes and say if I lose one more I'm done for awhile.