Will Cyber-Smoke have the generic MK3 outfit? -__-

i hope not!
my thinking is since they are releasing the 4th DLC package 3 weeks after Rain instead of 2, it gives them an extra week of work. Freddy is all finished, and from the looks of it, MK3 unmasked Sub-Zero (1 of the 2 skins) is all finished, so that just means they are working on (or finished with) cyber-smoke, hopefully giving him an all new and unique look like they did with mk9 cyrax and sektor.

wishful thinking... :-D

that is if the 2nd skin actually is cyber-smoke!

i hope not!
my thinking is since they are releasing the 4th DLC package 3 weeks after Rain instead of 2, it gives them an extra week of work. Freddy is all finished, and from the looks of it, MK3 unmasked Sub-Zero (1 of the 2 skins) is all finished, so that just means they are working on (or finished with) cyber-smoke, hopefully giving him an all new and unique look like they did with mk9 cyrax and sektor.

Yeah, at least give him that sweet ass mask in your av :D

ide be happy if they just alter his animations so that he still has his human-smoke moves only executed differently (like human vs. robo cyrax and sektor)

-Smoke Bomb comes out of chest compartment isntead of being thrown from hand
- Instead of moving horizontally for smoke towards/away, he disapears in a cloud of smoke and reappears closer/futher away
- his teleport double-punch thingy, he can "explode" like cyrax/CSZ and do his 2 punches (or 3 w/ meter)
- for his invisibility, he quickly types something on his arm and dissapears
- shake... i guess would be the same?

although i would be satisfied with MK3 cyber-smoke, i would really hope they make him new and unique altogher. cyber-smoke could use a good makeover

Last edited:
i hope not!

Don't look into the whole extra week as being more time to work on the skin. That's undoubtedly long since finished and tested. I mean, if those exploits of Smoke and Cyrax that were supposed to be fixed are accessible from the klassics, that means they would have been done before those were fixed with the hotfix. It takes a lot of time to make this stuff. The extra week is solely for additional promotion of Freddy to non-MK players, just like the promo of Kratos.

I'd like brand new one, no to MK3 costume and no to this one which can be seen in Raiden's visions (simple Sektor's rip-off):

vsdpbq.gif

Smoke definitely should NOT get the cyborg costume unless his whole moveset is changed to be like actual robo smoke.
Then, we disagree on that. Smoke SHOULD be like Sektor and Cyrax. Same moveset and slighty different gameplay. It makes no sense whatsoever the very same character having different gameplays and that is why I dispise Cyber Sub-Zero.

ide be happy if they just alter his animations so that he still has his human-smoke moves only executed differently (like human vs. robo cyrax and sektor)

- Instead of moving horizontally for smoke towards/away, he disapears in a cloud of smoke and reappears closer/futher away
- his teleport double-punch thingy, he can "explode" like cyrax/CSZ and do his 2 punches (or 3 w/ meter)

although i would be satisfied with MK3 cyber-smoke, i would really hope they make him new and unique altogher. cyber-smoke could use a good makeover

hey immortal reaver how did you set that up at the bottom with who you hav mastered im cluless on sigs n stuff like that so idk where to start but i would love to know how to set one of those up on mine wo show who i mastered cuz i hav done kung lao, noob, and smoke fixin to get scorp (only time will tell lol 7 hrs left) anyways help me out if you feel like it i would apriciate it very much thanx

Then, we disagree on that. Smoke SHOULD be like Sektor and Cyrax. Same moveset and slighty different gameplay. It makes no sense whatsoever the very same character having different gameplays and that is why I dispise Cyber Sub-Zero.

Wow really, you're upset Cyber-Sub has diff moves? o_O I love Cyber-Sub, I think he's very underrated and very dangerous in the right hands. He's super agile with a lot of the same mind games you can play with regular Sub. :twisted:

cybersmoke.jpg

found this on google pics... i love the design though.
if you compare it to the other three cyborgs, his mask is indeed different from everyone elses

cybersmoke.jpg

found this on google pics... i love the design though.
if you compare it to the other three cyborgs, his mask is indeed different from everyone elses

Something like the pic would be badass!!! Let's all hope we get Cyber Smoke. Better yet, someone with twitter go tweet ed boon about it!!

The highlighted portion is a qualm I have. Smoke's current Smoke Away/Toward is immune to projectiles but not physical attacks while the EX version is still vulnerable to sweeps and low pokes and if he just disappeared and reappeared that would change the properties of the move. He would be a lot harder to counter. Otherwise, pretty solid tweaks and I like the pic you posted, I've seen it around the forum and it looks pretty cool.

NRS really outdid themselves with Cyber-Sub, I didn't even mind the exclusion of Cyber-Smoke when I saw him. But I still want the unique Cyber-Smoke dammit!

His mask looks like a mix of the other cybers....sektors forehead,cyrax' jaw,& CSZ mouth.. Looks B.A

Edit: I meant to reply to mld08g