• Kuai Liang

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • Kuai Liang Unmasked

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Kuai Liang Cyber

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters

Wraith

So guys which version of Sub Zero is your favorite?

Bi Han

466px-Subzeroalternate.png

Kuai Liang

410px-Sub-Zero_%28MK_vs._DC_Univerrse%29.jpg

Kuai Liang Unmasked

Sub_zero_da.jpg

Kuai Liang Cyber

276px-Cybersubzeroconcept.jpg

I like Bi-Han the evil Sub Zero >=)

Bi-Han, although my favorite costume is MK2, which is Kuai Liang, but I didn't know it back then. xD

Bi-Han was a pretty sick character, but I always related more deeply to Kuai Liang. He was Sub-Zero for longer, was less of an amoral assassin and more of a skilled martial artist fighting for a true cause. Never dug MK3 unmased, he just felt like an overly aggressive meat-head, though for some reason I actually kinda like old man Subby. Cyber Sub-Zero was a pretty cool twist that I find quite underrated.

So, all told:
1. Kuai Liang
2. Bi-Han
3. Cyber Sub-Zero
4. MK: DA Unmasked
5. MK3 Unmasked

bi-han wasnt evil

I always had Bi-Han pegged as amoral. He wasn't a good person, but he wasn't flat-out manically evil until his corruption overtook him upon resurrection as Noob Saibot.

1 - Kuai Liang
2 - Bi-Han
3 - Cyber

I dont recognize MK3 and MKDA guys with suspenders as Sub-Zero.

I like him unmasked. He looks awesome without it.

The problem is that Sub-Zero was always a masked ninja like character, and then he appeared in 2 games like that and it sucks because its an unnecessary change that ruined Sub-Zero's basic concept, if Sub-Zero would be always like that (unmasked) since the begining in MK1, then no problem, but he wasnt like that, and is a change that wasnt needed at all and I hope it never returns as a cannon main costume.

Some people doesnt get it, but for lots of Sub-Zero fans like me it sucks, imagine they change Mileena from one game to the other making her unmasked and with short hair and a kimono? It would be awful, or like I said many times before, making masked johnny cage, white jax or brunette sonya, they are stupid changes noone wants, is the same applied to SZ.
Another examples of this changes that lots of people hate are Zombie Liu Kang and MKDA crocodile Reptile.

I respect some people like it but I hope MK10 and future MK's dont have that costume as primary again.

The problem is that Sub-Zero was always a masked ninja like character, and then he appeared in 2 games like that and it sucks because its an unnecessary change that ruined Sub-Zero's basic concept, if Sub-Zero would be always like that (unmasked) since the begining in MK1, then no problem, but he wasnt like that, and is a change that wasnt needed at all and I hope it never returns as a cannon main costume.

Some people doesnt get it, but for lots of Sub-Zero fans like me it sucks, imagine they change Mileena from one game to the other making her unmasked and with short hair and a kimono? It would be awful, or like I said many times before, making masked johnny cage, white jax or brunette sonya, they are stupid changes noone wants, is the same applied to SZ.
Another examples of this changes that lots of people hate are Zombie Liu Kang and MKDA crocodile Reptile.

I respect some people like it but I hope MK10 and future MK's dont have that costume as primary again.

Okay well Sub Zero being unmasked is possible Jax being white is not (unless he pulls a Micheal Jackson) and even if unmasked Sub Zero was a primary Sub Zero will always have a masked costume in every MK game. Also Sub Zero removing his mask was vital to his story of abandoning the Lin Kuei, also look at Sub Zero's MKD alt. unmasking him is definitely not the worst outfit for him.

Okay well Sub Zero being unmasked is possible Jax being white is not (unless he pulls a Micheal Jackson) and even if unmasked Sub Zero was a primary Sub Zero will always have a masked costume in every MK game. Also Sub Zero removing his mask was vital to his story of abandoning the Lin Kuei, also look at Sub Zero's MKD alt. unmasking him is definitely not the worst outfit for him.

I do agree in the last sentence... oh god, bald SZ with a ponytail was an unforgivable sin... lol

I think that Bi-han enbodies everything badass, Coolest MK character and just plain coolest character ever! (pun half intended)

Kuai Liang is by far my favorite. He is a solitary character who comes to aid the Earthrealm warriors when needed. That kind of character has always been my favorite, the strong character who aids the main characters when needed and when his job is done he goes back to his solitary life. He was strong enough to stand up for what he believed in and left the Lin Kuei when they started the Cyber Initiative. Bi Han just followed his orders and defeated Earthrealm fighters in the name of Outworld. I'm not even separating this into "unmasked/masked/cyber," Kuai Liang (in all his forms) is the number one Sub-Zero.

Kuai Liang is by far my favorite. He is a solitary character who comes to aid the Earthrealm warriors when needed. That kind of character has always been my favorite, the strong character who aids the main characters when needed and when his job is done he goes back to his solitary life. He was strong enough to stand up for what he believed in and left the Lin Kuei when they started the Cyber Initiative. Bi Han just followed his orders and defeated Earthrealm fighters in the name of Outworld. I'm not even separating this into "unmasked/masked/cyber," Kuai Liang (in all his forms) is the number one Sub-Zero.

Theirs a little more to Bi-Han than that, go play MK mythologies Sub-Zero.

Unmasked Kuai Liang. I am so in love with him, it's ridiculous. He's so sweet and gentle but still very disciplined. The perfect man. I feel like the removal of the mask perfectly symbolizes his defiance.

I feel more sorry for Bi-Han though. Poor guy had a very sad demise. I legit cried when he died in MK9 story mode.