• Kuai Liang

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • Kuai Liang Unmasked

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Kuai Liang Cyber

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
Im gonna go with Kuai Liang.

I didnt get to play MK1. I started form MK2 onwards. I grew up with him as my favourite ever since playing MK2 on my gameboy (ahhh the memories:) I loved his whole storyline and his involvement and rebellion from the lin kuei.

I did like MKM:SZ with Bi Han and he did seem to start to query the lin kuei motives (when quan chi was involved)
i also love the Noob aspect of his storyline,
however, even though he may be the original SZ, and as hard as it is to admit, he isnt SZ anymore imo (not at the moment anyway)

Bi han wasnt a very good subzero, he got his ass killed, and he's way more awesome as Noob Saibot anyway. Kuai Liang's revenge story makes him all the more badass and just gives him more character and story.

let Bi Han's Brother have some attention for once, what is he, Luigi?

Bi-Han, because he's the ORIGINAL Sub-Zero badass.
Bi-Han isn't a wuss like Kuai-Liang.

Bi-Han would have f***ed up all those Lin Kuei robots, single-handedly, in Shao Kahn's Coliseum.

So am I the only one that prefers Bi-Han's MK9 costume over Kuai Liang's. It has a "less is more" vibe for me, plus I prefer the face mask.

I almost wish they hadn't connected Noob Saibot to Bi-Han plotwise in MKD at this point as it would have be cool to see Bi-Han survive and how he would have handled the cyber-initiative, Outworld invasion, etc as compared to his brother. Not to mention left a human Sub-Zero in the cannon if NRS was really gung-ho about making Cyber Sub-Zero. But as it is that would have retconned Noob out of existence, forcing NRS to kill Bi-Han off again.

So am I the only one that prefers Bi-Han's MK9 costume over Kuai Liang's. It has a "less is more" vibe for me, plus I prefer the face mask.

I almost wish they hadn't connected Noob Saibot to Bi-Han plotwise in MKD at this point as it would have be cool to see Bi-Han survive and how he would have handled the cyber-initiative, Outworld invasion, etc as compared to his brother. Not to mention left a human Sub-Zero in the cannon if NRS was really gung-ho about making Cyber Sub-Zero. But as it is that would have retconned Noob out of existence, forcing NRS to kill Bi-Han off again.

I thought it would have been cool if Kuai Liang ended up becoming Noob instead of Bi Han, with the altered timeline I thought it might be possible.

Bi-Han
i dont know why, i just like how he was in the story mode, along with his updated costume. also he was in a way on the villain side.
"Feels Deaths COLD Embrace"
this just makes me chuckle everytime i hear him say it

I thought it would have been cool if Kuai Liang ended up becoming Noob instead of Bi Han, with the altered timeline I thought it might be possible.

would have to depend on kuai liang's personality/soul. but its a entirely diff char so i dont think its possible. maybe hed become something in his own, but it wouldnt be noob.

Kuai Liang Cyber Sub Zero. Just like this guy and his moves are just awesome and more interesting than regular Sub Zero. Hope to see him in future MK games.

Come to think of it now, I think I like both Bi Han and Kuai Liang as Sub Zero equally. Bi Han, being the stronger of the brothers initially is more ruthless and upfront and doesn't let his emotions get in the way of his duties. He even defeated the four elemental gods single handedly and endured the netherealm to retrieve Shinnok's amulet. Nothing can get more badass than that.
Kuai Liang, a more compasionate version of the brother has a greater sense of morality and conscience.
Thus both winners in my book. :cool: